The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Health

Health Keeping your body well enough to support your head

Old 02-09-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
GunMaster357
Professor

Pubic Hair

I'm not sure it's the right forum, so please feel free to move it.

Can some women enlighten me on the subject as to why you shave your pubic hair ?
Old 02-09-2011, 10:29 PM   #2
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

so it doesn't tickle a dudes Nose !!!
Old 02-09-2011, 11:35 PM   #3
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

I do not shave. Leaves icky bumps. I wax or epilate around the labia mostly, trim the rest. Its just "cleaner" i guess.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:54 PM   #4
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

waxed/shaved/whatev a neatly groomed um area is the best. goes for bro's too. if you expect your woman to be groomed to your satisfaction then you should do the same to her satisfaction.
Old 02-10-2011, 04:20 AM   #5
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

why do some women shave their pubic hair?

Lice?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 05:30 AM   #6
GunMaster357
Professor

I understand why you would like to keep it trimmed.

But recently I've met with women that were without pubic hair, one of them even got a permanent epilation.

That one really stopped me in my tracks when she told me that way she looked as a little girl.

Is that a way for refusing to grow up? or something else?
Old 02-10-2011, 06:24 AM   #7
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

I don't know why some women do it. I suppose the reasons are as varied as the women who do it.

Wanting to look like a "little girl" is probably a very big WARNING sign about her psyche. I'd take a miss on this one.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 09:01 AM   #8
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

it's slipperier!
Old 02-10-2011, 01:45 PM   #9
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I wrote you a lovely long reply, saying much of the above, first thing this morning.
Then my hairy pussy deleted it.

Had I caught him, I'd have snatched him bald-headed I can tell you.

So in response, pretty much what they said.
Personally I've only ever been a completely shaven raver if it is the preference of the man I'm with. As long as I'm hygienically tidy and don't have a pant moustache I'm happy with myself. The extra effort is worth it if it works for my partner.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:12 PM   #10
Pooka
Your Invisible Rabbit Friend

Before we had kids I shaved it bald. There is more direct contact, it makes for wetter play etc... but, now that we have kids... and more specifically a little girl... aside from me just not having that much time to devote to keeping it shaved... it well... just seems kinda icky to have mine look the same as my child's...
Pooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:34 PM   #11
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

I gotta say I totally disagree with the entire idea that it's somehow pedo to shave it all. That just has nothing to do with it.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

When I shave, it itches like mad as it starts to grow back. I only do the spots that are visible when I'm wearing a bikini, the rest just gets trimmed short and neat.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM   #13
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
I gotta say I totally disagree with the entire idea that it's somehow pedo to shave it all. That just has nothing to do with it.
It's always been explained to me as a visual thing, and/ or for ease of access orally. I have great big tracts of... etc so the whole paedo thing isn't logical for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
When I shave, it itches like mad as it starts to grow back. I only do the spots that are visible when I'm wearing a bikini, the rest just gets trimmed short and neat.
If it's a regular thing it doesn't end up being an issue. But as a one off - OMG. You need to scratch SO BAD. It's raspy and horrid and if you're even less than 99% discreet you probably look like you have crabs. Not to mention the ingrowing hairs!!!

Warning: Nasty (Although I get a horrible satisfaction out of finding those - squeezing the spot and pulling out the long spider's leg of hair)
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:15 PM   #14
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Know why pubic hair is curly? So ya don't poke your eyes out.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:17 PM   #15
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by plthijinx View Post
waxed/shaved/whatev a neatly groomed um area is the best. goes for bro's too. if you expect your woman to be groomed to your satisfaction then you should do the same to her satisfaction.
I agree completely. So, can you come over tonight and help me shave my coin purse?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote