The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-19-2011, 09:27 AM   #271
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

I have a tip jar if anyone wants the list.
BrilliantDisguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:31 AM   #272
Lamplighter
Person who doesn't update the user title

Sam, just look what you started, with the help of continental drift
Politcs is sort of peaceful now, at least compared with Home Base

Lamplighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:42 AM   #273
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite monkey View Post
HA!

I don't care where I fit on what list or why, or even what dumbass would create such a list.

Usually stuff like that is just a preface to getting you to trust them so they can get into your cyber-pants anyway. Yawn.

Yeah, you eased right in.

You're just an instigator. Go away, like you promised.

(Please to read my post about jealousy: just because someone whispered around that we're jealous bitches (again, motives...pay attention here) doesn't mean we're jealous bitches. Some of us bitches just have no patience for phony transparent attention ho's. It only take a little bit of intelligence and a few rounds around the old block to develop a pretty good sense of one's ticking mechanism.)
I'm not even going to dignify this with a response, but the more you post the more things show about what kind of person you are.
Old 10-19-2011, 09:54 AM   #274
Nirvana
Back in 10

Oh oh oh can I be on the asshole list? oh wait...

WB Beady
Old 10-19-2011, 09:59 AM   #275
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrilliantDisguise View Post
I'm not even going to dignify this with a response, but the more you post the more things show about what kind of person you are.
HEY! Stop not dignifying my responses with responses by posting responses.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:08 AM   #276
Nirvana
Back in 10

" Never before have I turned on you
You looked too good to me Your Beady eyes,
they can cut me in two
And I just can't let you be
It's a free-for-all and I heard it said
You can bet your life
Stakes are high and so am I
It's in the air toni-i-ight"
Old 10-19-2011, 10:22 AM   #277
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Quote:
I bet you're wondering where you fit on that list right about now
Ooh the DRAMA, it's so exciting! But what I *really* like is when a lot of people are fighting and it's all due to ME ME ME! Let me see how many more I can draw in... oh, this will work:

I have deep secrets about your group! That only I will divulge! Now you NEED me! But I'm going! Because you're a bunch of assholes! Don't ask me about the list again! Unless you really want to! Hint hint!

Now I'm out of here, so you better stop talking about me and my list! If you keep talking about me I will be back to remind you to stop talking about me and I will bring up the list again! You don't know how powerful I am due to this list!

You treat new people like shit and I deserve better so I'm going to insult the crap out of you and try to use everybody against each other! Being nice to new people is the most important thing for a forum! That's why I'm still here trying to drum up shit! Because I like you and I know you have a lot of potential! You better shape up or my list will be coming soon!

I hate you people so much! Try to guess who sent me the list! Won't you hate that person if you are on the list! You'll have a big fight if you are on the list! Try to guess if you are on the list! Maybe you'll fight anyway! Go ahead and fight!

ok that oughta do it now let's sit back and watch the fireworks

ooh wow boom! pretty
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:24 AM   #278
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertoad View Post
Ooh the DRAMA, it's so exciting! But what I *really* like is when a lot of people are fighting and it's all due to ME ME ME! Let me see how many more I can draw in... oh, this will work:

I have deep secrets about your group! That only I will divulge! Now you NEED me! But I'm going! Because you're a bunch of assholes! Don't ask me about the list again! Unless you really want to! Hint hint!

Now I'm out of here, so you better stop talking about me and my list! If you keep talking about me I will be back to remind you to stop talking about me and I will bring up the list again! You don't know how powerful I am due to this list!

You treat new people like shit and I deserve better so I'm going to insult the crap out of you and try to use everybody against each other! Being nice to new people is the most important thing for a forum! That's why I'm still here trying to drum up shit! Because I like you and I know you have a lot of potential! You better shape up or my list will be coming soon!

I hate you people so much! Try to guess who sent me the list! Won't you hate that person if you are on the list! You'll have a big fight if you are on the list! Try to guess if you are on the list! Maybe you'll fight anyway! Go ahead and fight!

ok that oughta do it now let's sit back and watch the fireworks

ooh wow boom! pretty
Whatever. No wonder why this forum is so great!
Old 10-19-2011, 10:28 AM   #279
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Hi Pam.

why so pensive?

Borderline personalities are all well and good until your forum is neck-deep in them.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #280
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

ftr - I don't think BeeDee is Pam.

Just Pam-like.

Pam-ISH, if you will. A Pam with more control over her emotions if not living situation.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Old 10-19-2011, 10:29 AM   #281
BrilliantDisguise
Master of the Domain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
Hi Pam.

why so pensive?

Borderline personalities are all well and good until your forum is neck-high in them.
Who is Pam, who is Jill? You people are fucking nuts. Don't worry UT, I'm outta here.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:30 AM   #282
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Pensive Pam.

she was a load of fun.

Stick around if you want.

you seem to want.

—James Barrie

Old 10-19-2011, 10:32 AM   #283
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

I wrote the list.

It was intended as humor, and if I could, I would make a couple of changes. Most regrettable are the omissions, naturally. I want to apologize to Brill. I posted what I intended as support for her last night, but I offended her with my choice of words.

My dad used to say that I could fuck up a new crowbar.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:34 AM   #284
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

We WILL pinpoint her exact location on the DSM-IV

....like we do all newbs....

....I was thinking hot-chick syndrome, which is not listed yet but will be in the DSM-V....

...."Princesses like myself are not to be treated this way. Where is my anointed pedestal?"
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 10:34 AM   #285
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Ooooooooo!

Just got a PM from BD.

She writes, "I'm Pam-ish. Well, I got a description of you as well."

She's daring me, you guys! DARING ME!!!!!

—James Barrie