The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 11-30-2005, 09:16 PM   #16
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

*ding!*

Wow. That's an interesting observation. Virtue is its own reward.
Old 12-01-2005, 05:48 AM   #17
Griff
still says videotape

perceptive v paranoid you make the call

I don't want the cellar to show up in the papers connected to a sting or an actual case of child abuse. It would trash our community either way.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:20 AM   #18
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Apparently I am insufficiently perceptive and inadequately paranoid. Credit to Snow Flake, however. True or not, I believed the story spun. I would be open to making "friends" with someone in her position, just as we all have with other identifiably young posters, such as Lunaphiliac. I damn sure don't want to be "stung" nor tar the cellar with such a brush.

While I feel it is sad that it's even possible that a law enforcement officer has reason to impersonate a child to troll for bad guys, I feel a bit of relief that I am unlikely to be caught in such a trap. I would act in private like I have acted in public on this forum. That won't stop an unfounded accusation (and we had some here in this state a couple of years ago--very ugly), but it's all I got.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:11 PM   #19
Snow Flake
Romantic Necromancer

Wait... You guys think I'm a cop? Ha! That's a good one! Did anyone hear the story about Daniel Joseph Haney? We was killed by a cop almost 2 months ago. He was a very good friend of mine, Since that happened I've had major issues with cops. But I guess I can see why you guys might think that.
Snow Flake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 04:29 PM   #20
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Hi Snow Flake!

Actually I don't think you're a cop. It was an interesting observation, though. You may or may not be one, I find it largely irrelevant to the discussion here however. I intend to say only things I'd be willing to discuss in church, or at the ball game, or sharing a meal with my family. They all know about this forum and my username. I don't intend to say or do anything to require any 'splainin' [/Ricky]

As to your original question, what have you got to say? We know nothing about you, write some stuff so we have something to go on. Uh, you'll have to do it in here, cause I don't have any of that aim stuff. (And the toothpaste is awful. Crest is much better. Plus Colgate can double as spackle.)

(Actually, the above would be classified as humor around here. If you don't find it amusing, perhaps your search is done. Wait! Don't rush off, practically everybody else here is funnier than me, cause I don't post my picture. Never mind. You'll get it, or you won't.)
Old 12-01-2005, 10:17 PM   #21
Snow Flake
Romantic Necromancer

Well BigV I'm not really sure what you want me to say. Feel free to ask me questions, I'm a open book.
Old 12-09-2005, 10:32 AM   #22
Brett's Honey
whatever

Welcome to the Cellar Snow Flake. Like many others here, I have kids older than you, but we won't hold that against you! I'd also like to give you a well deserved pat on the back for the anti-drug stand. Stick with that and you won't regret it.
Just wondering if you are active on any other forums or websites? My step-daughter has made a few "pen pals" I guess, on the internet. Of course you have to be very careful....(don't give out your address or phone number, or arrange to meet someone...)
Brett's Honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005, 01:03 PM   #23
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsjulie
Snow, no offense, but I would kick my kids ass if they were trying to meet people on the internet (yes, hypicrital because i am doing the same, but thats another thread and don't want to give you any more ideas!)!!!

Be careful!!!!
I thought you were looking on the Internet for advice as to how to meet people IRL?

How goes the online dating schtick anyway? Have you found Mr. Right, or at least Mr. RightNow?
Old 12-11-2005, 12:06 PM   #24
Snow Flake
Romantic Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett's Honey
Welcome to the Cellar Snow Flake. Like many others here, I have kids older than you, but we won't hold that against you! I'd also like to give you a well deserved pat on the back for the anti-drug stand. Stick with that and you won't regret it.
Just wondering if you are active on any other forums or websites? My step-daughter has made a few "pen pals" I guess, on the internet. Of course you have to be very careful....(don't give out your address or phone number, or arrange to meet someone...)

I post on gamefaqs, and use myspace.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:53 PM   #25
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

You post on gamefaqs, but you don't have any idea what sort of RPG to get your boyfriend for Christmas?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 09:25 PM   #26
Snow Flake
Romantic Necromancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble
You post on gamefaqs, but you don't have any idea what sort of RPG to get your boyfriend for Christmas?

I post on gamefaqs, but I do not play video games.
And I only use PotD, and they don't talk much about video games on that thread.