The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Cities and Travel
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cities and Travel Tell us about where you are; tell us about where you want to be

Old 10-14-2010, 01:46 AM   #1
Char*Pntr
Complex Simpleton

Smile Hello All!

I just joined this board. Normally I would never post until I've taken the time to read the various threads and get acquainted with culture.

However, I'm unable to edit my profile; I get an error that tells me to
post something to prove I'm a person.

So here I am! Nice to be here, but really I'd just like to be able to edit
my profile here, and then kinda stay low. I came to this website after a friend that is on here showed me this outrageously funny "zombie picture" (An old man and woman in England, apparently when cameras first came on the scene). I particularly enjoy reading a few posts by x0x0x0Bruce. Sorry if I got that nick wrong.

Well, as a new member, I'm off topic now!

On Topic: I chose this thread, because I'd love to go to Thailand. I've been there 3 times, and my wife went back there last week with her mother who has been visiting us. My wife grew up in northern Thailand on a rice farm. Since then she went to the university there to get her law degree.

My favorite places to go to in Thailand, are many beautiful wats (temples) and gardens. The last time I was there in 2006 I went snorkeling in a protected zone (near the Andaman sea).
Char*Pntr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:55 AM   #2
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Welcome to the Cellar, Char*Pntr.
Have to ask Undertoad about the profile editing. Are you seeing "user cp" in the upper left heading?
Old 10-14-2010, 02:30 AM   #3
Char*Pntr
Complex Simpleton

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
Welcome to the Cellar, Char*Pntr.
Have to ask Undertoad about the profile editing. Are you seeing "user cp" in the upper left heading?
Hi xoxoxoBruce, while reading the FAQ here, I found out you were the moderator.

Oh, yes I do see the user CP at the top left corner. When I tried editing my profile, it was via a link provided to verify my email. I'll try that now.

No rush for me to edit my profile; I am a member on a totally different board but the software looks almost identical (V... something) Anyway, it just takes a few days. Thank you and now I'm off to read more of the FAQ. You'll be able to see the friend that showed me this site when I add him to my friend's list. C*P
Char*Pntr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
thailand