The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-28-2011, 07:45 AM   #16
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
I was kind of hoping that you would come back, Pam. But, do you have to start right in with the poor me routine?

You got banned. Move past it and concern yourself with making friends. No one owes you affection just because you claim to be pathetic. Tell us about what you've been doing these months. Give us a poem. Make a joke, have a smoke, and stop demanding explanations and apologies.

I like you. I'm glad you came back. Now you have a friend here.

stern but amiably,
Jim
Well, I am still bitter/upset about my banishment; but at the same time I can not deny that it was partly my fault... I am still pretty mad; as there was no way to appeal my plight...

I am happy that someone cares. The months?? Well, I was kidnapped, held a knife-point, homeless... If it were not for family I would be dead. In the interim; I gave up smoking...

I still strive for happiness, and would like to return to who I was. I want to go home; but not the home I once knew. I seriously do not know who I am anymore; or why anyone would want me...when I do not want myself...yet I digress I suppose...

I am just a bit mad still at what happened here... I do not think any1 shoudl ever turn their back on any1...I know I never would...

Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:48 AM   #17
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Good luck, Pam. I'll keep an open mind about you.
Hi.

I am glad you responded. I am still very hurt by what happened; but I guess I was not missed. There was no way to contact Mr. Undertoad about an appeal; but I guess I deserved it as well...

I do not think I was that bad; emotionally perhaps...but I did not do anything to harm any1 or myself....hence, I am still here...

Surely, I will do something to upset others, and I will be gone again. For some reason, I miss that poster MTP (More than Pretty??) She hated me, but I liked her a lot. Is she still here??

Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:01 AM   #18
glatt

Undertoad wasn't the only one to ban you. I banned you a couple of times when you tried to sneak back in as 1Sunshine, Abby's Hope, and sickgirl.

You've "served your time" for those 6 months, but I hope you understand that some are going to be a little suspicious about you. I'm serious when I say I'm keeping an open mind about you, but I hope you are listening to everyone. It's the drama we don't want. You seem to be getting right back in to the drama. Please don't.

Why don't you go over to the word association thread and start in gently with some nice word associations?
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #19
jimhelm
a beautiful fool

pam, there is a link at the bottom of every page that says contact us. you could have contacted us. you have to be honest if we're going to be friends, ok?
Old 10-28-2011, 08:16 AM   #20
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by glatt View Post
Undertoad wasn't the only one to ban you. I banned you a couple of times when you tried to sneak back in as 1Sunshine, Abby's Hope, and sickgirl.

You've "served your time" for those 6 months, but I hope you understand that some are going to be a little suspicious about you. I'm serious when I say I'm keeping an open mind about you, but I hope you are listening to everyone. It's the drama we don't want. You seem to be getting right back in to the drama. Please don't.

Why don't you go over to the word association thread and start in gently with some nice word associations?
Every1 is always suspicious. I always admired you for being objective; truth be told, I am a bit smarter than people think...even I shock myself at times... As for the drama, I never wanted it; but when someone is in my position, you will claw for whatever you can get. I do not wish for drama; simply acceptance...

Yes, I did try to sneak back on as 1Sunshine and Abby's Hope. How much more honesty do you want from me?? I saw a rat on the train the other day. It was fighting for food, for survival. Some people ran; some tried to kill it. I sat there, thinking that the fucking rat represents me. Granted, I failed in NY, but I do have things to offer...

All I am asking for is a chance. Yes, when I first came here, I saw the attention, the thread counts, etc., etc.. Sure it felt good; but it was not me at all. I know how Iam viewed on here. A fucking troll. But, I have seen 'trolls.' I am not one. I simply post about how I feel; and what happens to me in life... God,?? why can't people believe??
Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:51 AM   #21
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

Wow! Six months already! Time does fly. Welcome back Pam. Your dreams were your ticket out.

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 08:56 AM   #22
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus View Post
Wow! Six months already! Time does fly. Welcome back Pam. Your dreams were your ticket out.
Well, my dreams got smashed; right on Water street; but I really do not wish to talk about. It just happened. Yet, I know I am to blame. I fucked up... and nobody want you when you lose...

From what I recall of you, you were not a supporter of me; so kindly fuck off. Get it?? The same old Pam. Just a little less nieve...

Take care,
Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 08:58 AM   #23
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhelm View Post
pam, there is a link at the bottom of every page that says contact us. you could have contacted us. you have to be honest if we're going to be friends, ok?
I did try to attempt to contact Mr. Undertoad. I was met with a message that stated: 'Please...are you serious.' Or something of the nature. Try it for yourself. Once you are banned, there is no appeal process...TRUST ME I tried...more than once...

Pam.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:08 AM   #24
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

sigh
Old 10-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #25
wolf
lobber of scimitars

You could start by restricting yourself to one whiny thread and leaving it at that ... This is the second one I've seen this morning. Should you care to participate in this community, there are multiple opportunities to express yourself.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:18 AM   #26
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Pam/Peter/Paul/whatever... We didn't get along to well the first time.

Try posting about something ANYTHING other than yourself.
Express your opinion on current events/politics/animals ... whatever.
Old 10-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #27
Beest
Adapt and Survive

Image of the day threads also a good place to get involved, they have definite subject to comment on and theres a new one every day

click here to see the image of the day section
Beest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 12:41 PM   #28
SamIam

I don't even remember you, but, as we all know, my memory is worthless. I don't see why you shouldn't be given a second chance as long as you are reasonable. I learned the error of my ways and was allowed back, so the same is certainly possible for you. Also, there are many, many support groups out there, and its a big Internet. I suggest you join one of them and dump on them all the stuff that annoyed people here.
SamIam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #29
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Pam: remember what i was saying about chilling the fuck out?

Seriously: I'm happy you came back. But I have no interest in a pity party. I am, however, genuinely interested in hearing your views on things, your likes and dislikes, your experiences and anecdotes.

Sam is quite right about second chances. But you can make that a much better and more successful second chance by not doing all the same stuff that got you banned last time. Already you have demanded affection and explanations, and insulted people.

Please. Please just talk about other stuff. Go into the word association thread, or the Image of the Day, or the Post your Pet thread or...

Anything, really. Do you want us to know only your problems? Do you want us to know only your crises? Don't you want us to know what books you like to read, or what films you found compelling? What do you think about the world around you? What is your opinion on the news of the day?

You are welcome here, Pam. But an as yet unbuilt friendship cannot be unconditional support.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:02 PM   #30
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Pam: remember what i was saying about chilling the fuck out?

Seriously: I'm happy you came back. But I have no interest in a pity party. I am, however, genuinely interested in hearing your views on things, your likes and dislikes, your experiences and anecdotes.

Sam is quite right about second chances. But you can make that a much better and more successful second chance by not doing all the same stuff that got you banned last time. Already you have demanded affection and explanations, and insulted people.

Please. Please just talk about other stuff. Go into the word association thread, or the Image of the Day, or the Post your Pet thread or...

Anything, really. Do you want us to know only your problems? Do you want us to know only your crises? Don't you want us to know what books you like to read, or what films you found compelling? What do you think about the world around you? What is your opinion on the news of the day?

You are welcome here, Pam. But an as yet unbuilt friendship cannot be unconditional support.
OK, I will check out thoseother threads. Mr. Glatt suggested I do as such as well. I will participate in those threads as well. You ask me about books and movies?? I have many that I like. I like Great Expectations...a wonderful book. In the end, Pip does not get/win Estella. She spurns him; and crushed his heart like a grape. No unrealistsic Hollywood ending. That is why it is a great book. I remember reading it in my Honors English class. While every1 was sad at the ending; I cheered! People want to see atrocity; and realistic endings. Charles Dickens delievered that...

As far as movies; I like a lot of Independent films; such as 'Niagra Niagra,' and 'The Dreamlife of Angels.' ...although both girls die in the end of both films. One gets shot; the other 'offs' herself....so sad...

Anyway, I will check out those other threads you speak of...thanks.
take care,
Pam.