The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-26-2011, 01:57 AM   #1
pensive pam
Banned

Smile Meatloaf recipe advice...

Well, i am not happy to be up at such hour. i have youtube playing, and i can hear a little of it. i am playing 'foo fighers' song it's 'times you learn to live again.' and i am tryingo to do just that...

so i want to make a post which is not about me, to see who the real 'troller' is. let us see who is first to 'high-jack' this post. ok, here is my issue. i make meatloaf often. i cooked one for my family, but my issue is the garlic and onion in the meatloaf are 'crunchy' i so put those in the pan before i add them, but it always gets messed up...and i do not know to fix it...

so any meatloaf advice for me?? ohh., i also put BBQ sauce in it too. i am not a bad cook ,,,accept for the onions and garlc. so can we talk about this??? and not me? so let us see who is troll here. let's see if we can stay on topic?! ....

the topic is 'meatloaf.' and for the recored. i would very much like to thank mr. undertoad, graff, and wolf, for allowing me to be here. trust me , i have a lot to offer. if only for a chance.
ask mr. toad. i live on 94th street in woodhaven/jamaica. yes, i am medicated. but i am not melting down....

if it were not for this site, i may have jumped. mr. toad is a genuise. and i am happy he put up with me...and I am trying to be happier now. so what about the meatloaf??? and yes, pam is my real name.
i di dnot always like it but it is me...

so lets ta;k about the meatloaft!!!! cheer to you mr. undertoad!!!

Much love to you all,
Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:27 AM   #2
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Pam, there is a separate forum for everything related to food. The others are encouraging you to post outside of this "Home Base" forum. You can delete your post here by clicking on the EDIT icon at the bottom of your post and start it again in the "Food and Drink Forum." You can also ask the moderators to move this thread there. It doesn't change matters much if you try to force everyone else to come to you here in Home Base to discuss ALL of your interests when there are other places created for those subjects and everyone else is using them. I'm happy to see that you are trying to be more diverse; but, not reaching out to others where they're used to discussing other subjects still makes you seem to be self centered. Don't give up.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 02:43 AM   #3
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Pam, there is a separate forum for everything related to food. The others are encouraging you to post outside of this "Home Base" forum. You can delete your post here by clicking on the EDIT icon at the bottom of your post and start it again in the "Food and Drink Forum." You can also ask the moderators to move this thread there. It doesn't change matters much if you try to force everyone else to come to you here in Home Base to discuss ALL of your interests when there are other places created for those subjects and everyone else is using them. I'm happy to see that you are trying to be more diverse; but, not reaching out to others where they're used to discussing other subjects still makes you seem to be self centered. Don't give up.
i am not self-center. here we go again. i just do not know where to go on every post. THE 'HOME BASE' seems to be where to post...so I do not kow. I tried to branch out, and yet i am met with more tragedy. call me sstupid.!!! fine!! but i wanted to post something not related to me. and here we go again. this is about meatloaf recip;e. how hard can that be??? i am trying here. i am... and you try to tell me to post else place.??! i just wanted to know how to do it...the meatloaf... yet more oppositon. fine. i will accept it... you winj. Pam...
Old 04-26-2011, 02:57 AM   #4
sexobon

It's not about winning or losing, it's about doing things the way others here have been doing them for a long time in order to blend in and be accepted. What's more important to you, being accepted or making everyone else talk about meatloaf HERE? We categorize interests by subject matter so that other people interested in each subject can easily find information about it. Regardless of what your words say, your actions (actions speak louder than words) say that your main subject is still YOU for as long as you start threads ONLY HERE.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:11 AM   #5
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
It's not about winning or losing, it's about doing things the way others here have been doing them for a long time in order to blend in and be accepted. What's more important to you, being accepted or making everyone else talk about meatloaf HERE? We categorize interests by subject matter so that other people interested in each subject can easily find information about it. Regardless of what your words say, your actions (actions speak louder than words) say that your main subject is still YOU for as long as you start threads ONLY HERE.
my 'words' on here have rung loudly. i underastand that. i wanted help with a recipe... so think as you wish. i am still new here, and wanted to make a post about something that did not includee my life...

if you make it about me...SO BE IT. i can not help that...
any advice of the meatloaf recipe, or are YOU a troller.
Pensive Pam.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:16 AM   #6
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

what sexobon means is something like this. in other words, click this link.

and this one from the long gone but missed shawnee123:

click me

you see, shawnee was kidnapped by a wild pack of Eskimo refugee's dog sled team trying to outfit ohio with igloos. very very sad. she wound up drowning in the melted ice on the one or two days they had hot weather up there in the north east. sad. sad. miss her much.

feeling distraught,
plthijnx
Old 04-26-2011, 03:26 AM   #7
sexobon

I discuss meatloaf recipes in the Food and Drink forum as do most of the others. In THIS forum, I discuss you as do most of the others. Those in the majority are not trolls, only those in the minority; or, the individual (like you) can be trolls. You are selfish and arrogant enough to believe that you'll get everyone else to come HERE to discuss everything you want to discuss. You're smart enough to know better. In fact, you're smarter than everyone who comes HERE to discuss meatloaf with you, bar none.
Old 04-26-2011, 03:32 AM   #8
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:28 AM   #9
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

I see you don't even care about Shawnee being kidnapped by Eskimos. I hear, though, that her fate was worse than drowning. The rumor on the street is that she is being forced to live in the Sarah Palin Home for the Wayward and Immoral.

I think we need to go save her.

plt! The kebabs look awesome. Where did you post them? I didn't even see them.

edit: oh, clear back in January. Did I comment? I don't remember seeing them, if I did.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:13 AM   #10
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Sweat the onions, put the garlic through a garlic press or mash it ... that should take care of the crunchiness.

Then, try grating some other vegetables (like carrots) to add into the meatloaf to make it healthier.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
Nirvana
Back in 10

Right now he is pretty busy with the Apprentice maybe you should email him for recipes after he gets fired.
Attached Images

Old 04-26-2011, 09:36 AM   #12
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
grat[e] some other vegetables (like carrots) to add into the meatloaf to make it healthier.
Philistine!
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 09:51 AM   #13
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Well, i am not happy to be up at such hour. i have youtube playing, and i can hear a little of it. i am playing 'foo fighers' song it's 'times you learn to live again.' and i am tryingo to do just that...

ok, here is my issue. i make meatloaf often. i cooked one for my family, but my issue is the garlic and onion in the meatloaf are 'crunchy' i so put those in the pan before i add them, but it always gets messed up...and i do not know to fix it...

so any meatloaf advice for me?? ohh., i also put BBQ sauce in it too. i am not a bad cook ,,,accept for the onions and garlc.

so lets ta;k about the meatloaft!!!!

Much love to you all,
Pam.
Pam: I have altered your post to remove the bits that would provoke conversation about you rather than making meatloaf.

See how differently that reads?
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:02 AM   #14
infinite monkey
Person who doesn't update the user title

don't let your meat loaf.
infinite monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 10:04 AM   #15
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
Philistine!
You've misspelled "omnivore."

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pity party, where's the beef?