The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-24-2011, 01:18 PM   #16
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

Why are you guys being so mean?

I didn't know about the secret forum.

I'm going to go play with my slide rule now.

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #17
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
We were all asked to approve you for the forum-within-a-forum.
That's usual procedure anyway, it's not up to UT solely because he doesn't like to make tough decisions - this is partly why he has two Moderators (did you even know about that?)

Anyway, it only takes a small percentage of "no" votes to keep someone out, because otherwise it might as well be the main board.

I for one voted no and am not ashamed of it.
You've come here, jumped all over the board talking only about yourself, haven't contributed a thing apart form boring details of your own life and you've been both intolerably annoying and rude to long term Dwellars.

Yes, I am aware Mr. Undertaod has two moderators. I believe they are Wolf and Graff. they both seem nice people. I came here for help, peace, and solace. I did not jump 'all over the board.' Other posters jumped on me. I have posted on other threads on here, but then i get responses. It would be rude of me not to respond to them, no?? Anyway, going out to do laundry. Let's talk something else besides me...PLEASE...

Happy Easter,
Pam.

You can ask for a review after a year.
Keep your fingers crossed I'll be on holiday. You might stand more of a chance then.

Sniff my fingers,
Ms Sundae
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 06:52 PM   #18
monster
I hear them call the tide

Anyone who feels the need to start a new thread for their latest thought is pretty unloveable to The Cellar. This is especially true for newbs.

Sundae is lying, however, to protect her shame. She was all for you in the vote. Unfortunately, your lack of apostrophe in the title of the "Last Nights [sic] Meltdown" thread was the final nail in your coffin. We are picky about apostrophe's here. Sundae is just ashamed she hadn't noticed this before voting. Which is understandable.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:55 PM   #19
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Anyone who feels the need to start a new thread for their latest thought is pretty unloveable to The Cellar. This is especially true for newbs.

Sundae is lying, however, to protect her shame. She was all for you in the vote. Unfortunately, your lack of apostrophe in the title of the "Last Nights [sic] Meltdown" thread was the final nail in your coffin. We are picky about apostrophe's here. Sundae is just ashamed she hadn't noticed this before voting. Which is understandable.
How do you know she voted for me??? She said she did not. Also, is the 'secret society' another part of here...or is it 'chat' which i have been accepted into. I was there last night with 'Jim' , Mr. underoad, and a few others... also, how do you vote?? what am i missing here except the privilleges of those choseen???

Pam.
Old 04-24-2011, 06:59 PM   #20
monster

because I am the vote-counter. I do not disclose voting information unless a member lies openly about their position. Then it is my duty to do so on pain of having my initiation picture posted on the public board.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:03 PM   #21
pensive pam
Banned

Angry

Quote:
because I am the vote-counter. I do not disclose voting information unless a member lies openly about their position. Then it is my duty to do so on pain of having my initiation picture posted on the public board.
Why did she lie to me then??

Pam.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:05 PM   #22
monster

She was ashamed of missing the apostophe error. She probably also doesn't realize the severe penalties that sexobon will inflict on me if I do not reveal her duplicity. She's generally a lovely lady.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:08 PM   #23
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
She was ashamed of missing the apostophe error. She probably also doesn't realize the severe penalties that sexobon will inflict on me if I do not reveal her duplicity. She's generally a lovely lady.
Ok, you are very well 'traveled' on here. I see you been around long time. What 'apostophe' was I missing?? and who is sexobon. I have seen her on here, but I do not know about her.

Did ANYONE vote for me??

It is raining here,
Pam.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:18 PM   #24
Nirvana
Back in 10

I voted for you Pam but then I vote for everyone and that's why they hate me
Old 04-24-2011, 07:21 PM   #25
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Pam, they're making fun of you.

If you're really you, then it would be better if you just read a few more posts than you actually post.

If you're taking the piss out of everyone else, then it's getting a bit boring.

Either way, surely this has got to end.

BTW, there is no secret forum. What you see is what you get.

If you want to join a secret forum, you should try principiadiscordia.com
Old 04-24-2011, 07:26 PM   #26
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post

If you're really you, then it would be better if you just read a few more posts than you actually post.

What has to end? Please explain to me??!! I have responded to other posts. I have. You may check. I know most of the people here want to call me a liar, a whore, a slut. I am a slut. I am a whore. I am a gutter rat. So just go ahead and call me that already. Because that is what you and everyone want to say to me. I know that is true...

Your slut/whore,
Pam.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:29 PM   #27
Aliantha

I'm fully stocked on slut/whore's thanks.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #28
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliantha View Post

Hurrah!

I find it amazing that we have so many threads/comments about dwellars being unpleasant to "newbs" and yet here is a "newb" being slaughtered by the regular suspects and a few irregular ones too, but none of the "be nice on the cellar" regulars stepped in to defend, or even just to exchange pleasantries with said "newb". Yet this would surely have been brought up in the next complaint about newb treatment.

Pensive Troll Pam can clearly hold her own, but that doesn't mean she should. All of you who "hate the way the cellar treats newbs" should be ashamed that you didn't step in before now. Or are you saying you don't mind it except for the .05% of this type of newb who actually turn out not to be trolls?
Old 04-24-2011, 07:41 PM   #29
Aliantha

I haven't stepped in before (although I have responded to Pam previously) because I just didn't see the need to comment.

I've no idea whether PP is a troll or not, but I simply wanted to inform her that there's no secret forum here - mostly for my own sake because the joke is just getting a bit old - and that there's no point continuing on the same path.

I'm not entering into any discussion about how you're treating PP. That's up to you.

I'm just getting bored with the content over the last few days that's all.

Surely there's other stuff to talk about?
Old 04-24-2011, 07:46 PM   #30
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

[quote=monster;726683]Hurrah!

I find it amazing that we have so many threads/comments about dwellars being unpleasant to "newbs" and yet here is a "newb" being slaughtered by the regular suspects and a few irregular ones too, but none of the "be nice on the cellar" regulars stepped in to defend, or even just to exchange pleasantries with said "newb". Yet this would surely have been brought up in the next complaint about newb treatment.

Pensive Troll Pam can clearly hold her own, but that doesn't mean she should. All of you who "hate the way the cellar treats newbs" should be ashamed that you didn't step in before now. Or are you saying you don't mind it except for the .05% of this type of newb who actually turn out not to be trolls?[/QUOTE

I am not a 'troll.' If I were, Mr undertaod would have banned me long ago. even if it has not been that long. what does being 'new' have any way to do with being 'treated.' if it makes you feel better...than have at it with me. It shows how uncaring you truely are. I guess you were not present that day,,in kindergarten, when they said to treat people nicely...

Happy Easter,,,have some marshmellow peeps. I prefer the pink ones...

Pam.

Tags
i love you man, me me pam pam me me me, rum punch, unloveable