The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 04-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #46
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by plthijinx View Post
question then: why do you end your posts with thankfully, pam or whatever? UT? you fuckin with us?
I try to be polite. I do not know what 'UT' stands for. No, I am not fooling with you or anyone else. I feel as though I am being persecuted here, when all I am looking for is a way to express my feelings. Yet nobody wants to help me...

Pam.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 08:33 PM   #47
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Pammy, Don't be upset with us. We call everyone with that name Pammy. It is how we were raised, on chitlins and gumbo.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:38 PM   #48
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Pammy, Don't be upset with us. We call everyone with that name Pammy. It is how we were raised, on chitlins and gumbo.
Oh? I guess you are from the South then. I don't know much about anything outside of NY. Who else here is named Pam? I saw a post about that. I just wish the whole world could be friends. Not sure what chitlins are. I have tried gumbo. Have you ever been to NY???
It is great, and somewhat depressing,...or perhaps that is me. Not sure anymore. Having some more wine. Did I tell you that I had to move my bed away from the window because there is gang violence where I live, ... and I feared a bullet coming through the window...

Always - Pam.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:41 PM   #49
TheMercenary

The only gangs we have down here are gators and skeeters. And they will carry you off if you don't keep yer winders shut. Yuk yuk yuk.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:43 PM   #50
Nirvana
Back in 10

I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony!
Old 04-19-2011, 08:44 PM   #51
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Pam would be brianr. he's a trans-gender. and a personal friend. post a pic in the rfn or i post to your threads no more. and i want proof. i think you are full of shit and i and a few others via cell phone, need to know you are real. post a pic with your face and a poster or piece of paper with cellar.org, the date, AND time written on it. yes. i'm calling you out. no more posts from me until you do said request.
Old 04-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #52
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
The only gangs we have down here are gators and skeeters. And they will carry you off if you don't keep yer winders shut. Yuk yuk yuk.
I have only seen 'gators' on tv when I used to watch the 'crocodile hunter' as a child. I always knew that guy would get killed, but not by a stingray animal. That was very sad. He took way too many chances. I always thought a crocodile would get him, but it was that massive stingray that harpoon him in his chest/heart. He was careless. I like the Bronx zoo. Have any of you been to NY???
Old 04-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #53
TheMercenary

Never heard of NY, what is it?
Old 04-19-2011, 08:55 PM   #54
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by plthijinx View Post
Pam would be brianr. he's a trans-gender. and a personal friend. post a pic in the rfn or i post to your threads no more. and i want proof. i think you are full of shit and i and a few others via cell phone, need to know you are real. post a pic with your face and a poster or piece of paper with cellar.org, the date, AND time written on it. yes. i'm calling you out. no more posts from me until you do said request.
Rest assured, I am a female. I do not feel the need to prove anything. Why are you doubting me here?? I do not see anyone else being doubted...so why me??? I do not wish to post a picture of me - as I do not know where it could end up. Why do you say I am full of s*it?? And now you doubt that I am not real? Why do you say that? Mr. Undertoad has my email and IP address. I do exist...

Very unhappy with your post,
Pam.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #55
Nirvana
Back in 10

In psychology, a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it feeds a psychological need.

In some cases, this results from the belief that the martyr has been singled out for persecution due to exceptional ability or integrity.[1] Theologian Paul Johnson considers such beliefs a topic of concern for the mental health of clergy.[2] Other martyr complexes involve willful suffering in the name of love or duty. This has been observed in women, especially in poor families, as well as in codependent or abusive relationships.[3][4] It has also been described as a facet of Jewish-American folklore.[5]

The desire for martyrdom is sometimes considered a form of masochism.[6] Allan Berger, however, described it as one of several patterns of "pain/suffering seeking behavior", including asceticism and penance.[7]
Old 04-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #56
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
In psychology, a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it feeds a psychological need.

In some cases, this results from the belief that the martyr has been singled out for persecution due to exceptional ability or integrity.[1] Theologian Paul Johnson considers such beliefs a topic of concern for the mental health of clergy.[2] Other martyr complexes involve willful suffering in the name of love or duty. This has been observed in women, especially in poor families, as well as in codependent or abusive relationships.[3][4] It has also been described as a facet of Jewish-American folklore.[5]

The desire for martyrdom is sometimes considered a form of masochism.[6] Allan Berger, however, described it as one of several patterns of "pain/suffering seeking behavior", including asceticism and penance.[7]

1) What does that have to do with me posting a picture???
2) What accredited university granted you a PHD??

I may be a mess, but I am sharp. 917 Queens...
Old 04-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #57
Nirvana
Back in 10

After graduating and a year of social work I hung my degree in my bathroom. It seems I have no patience for ... well you know what you are
Bad storm here gotta go!
Old 04-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #58
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

like i said. calling you out. post a pic with said requirements or phuck off.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #59
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
After graduating and a year of social work I hung my degree in my bathroom. It seems I have no patience for ... well you know what you are
Bad storm here gotta go!
So you chose bullshit over social work? must've been a tough call.....
Old 04-19-2011, 10:02 PM   #60
Nirvana
Back in 10

Never regretted it for a minute, at least I know where the BS here on the farm is coming from.......

Tags
what's in yourrrr wallet?