The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-31-2011, 06:52 PM   #61
Nirvana
Back in 10

If you tell him how you know its him he just changes the behavior .... fascinating

NOT REALLY
Old 10-31-2011, 06:54 PM   #62
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
I dont mean the language or grammar. I mean the way in which emotional blackmail and insults are structured, and where they appear in a post. The language alters. The mood alters. But the basic structure remains.
I came here for one reason and one reason only. To help my sister. Did I cast the first stone? Emotional blackmail? Where? I don't know any of you, so how can that be? I've been on here for
24 hours. My take on you? You're a sheep. I'll make sure she takes you off her friend's list. Really nice of you.
pensive pam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:57 PM   #63
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
brooding brandy, contemplative carla, meditative missy, musing milly, pondering priscilla, reflective Rachael, ruminative rhianne
Quote:
Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus View Post
Your father is your uncle? That explains a lot, feets.
And I'm my own grandpa.
Old 10-31-2011, 06:58 PM   #64
Nirvana
Back in 10

Close your "sister's" account here 'cause you can see its no good for her or you and your feel "sorry for me because someone is picking on me BS" and you can go bye bye too
Old 10-31-2011, 06:59 PM   #65
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
And I'm my own grandpa.
Well footx3, do you have any suggestions for a user name? I appreciate the input previously but I am not doing a double initial type of thing. That's Pam's thing.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:01 PM   #66
pensive pam
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HungLikeJesus View Post
That sounds like an interesting occupation. Have you considered signing up for your own cellar account? It's a little distracting having two people post under the same user name. (Kind of like the Anonymoos).
Check your private messages Hung Like Jesus!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:13 PM   #67
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Pam/Jessica/Paul conveniently ignores the posts she/he doesn't want to respond to while maintaining the same old same old. Their posting here is beneficial to no one. We have nothing to add to her/his nor/or her sisters insanity. They are all better off not posting here and we are, in turn, better for them not posting here as well. Ban/delete them all and be done with it. Someone start a frikkin poll and lets get it over with.
Democracy rules. no we are a Republic! No wait a Dictatorship. Whatever.
Sorry thought this was the politics forum. WTFE
Old 10-31-2011, 07:21 PM   #68
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
Pam/Jessica/Paul conveniently ignores the posts she/he doesn't want to respond to while maintaining the same old same old. Their posting here is beneficial to no one. We have nothing to add to her/his nor/or her sisters insanity. They are all better off not posting here and we are, in turn, better for them not posting here as well. Ban/delete them all and be done with it. Someone start a frikkin poll and lets get it over with.
Democracy rules. no we are a Republic! No wait a Dictatorship. Whatever.
Sorry thought this was the politics forum. WTFE
We addressed this adnaseum. Paul is man from CA who invented Llenrev (Vernell) to compete with Pensive Pam. What do you not understand? We have even explained it on this thread. You seem to miss it. Rumors abound. That was is about 3 years old, and your a little late to call out on that one. Believe what you want, we don't care. But hey, someone said so on the internet, so it must be so. Are you a sheep? Look at Pam' profile photo. I do not see a penis bulging from her dress. But hey, since someone on the internet started a rumor...it must be true. You make yourself look foolish...and you're a useless poster. I see you chasing Pam, with a lot of others. I don't see anyone chasing you, nor having an interest. Wonder why? I think we both know. And yes, Pam is also Richard, Jay, Paul II, Michael from Oregon. I am actually Jack from Mississippi. Hope that clears things up. Sorry you feel left out, but no one cares about you as a poster. You could disappear tomorrow and nobody would notice.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:22 PM   #69
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

*Bites own tongue off*
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #70
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Ha! Ha! Ha! 'Classic Man??' Halarious!! What a creative name, and what a brilliant poster! Wow, he is legendary. I hope he can teach me how to post!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:24 PM   #71
classicman
barely disguised asshole, keeper of all that is holy.

Well now. Lemma add all those names to the list of your alternate personalities. I had originally missed a few of them.
What are we up to now? 9 or 10?
Thanks & have a blessed day.

yours in pain and disgust,
dfd
Old 10-31-2011, 07:25 PM   #72
Nirvana
Back in 10

Pam/Paul/Jessica
You are a homophobic homosexual who craves attention but denies your attraction to men. You take your angst out on women because you think that you should have been born one. You take your angst out on men because you are replused because you are attracted to them. Your job as a pharma rep did not last because all the samples you took trying to feel better about yourself did not work and whatever you are still addicted to should not be mixed with alcohol. www.nami.org
Old 10-31-2011, 07:29 PM   #73
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Pam/Paul/Jessica
You are a homophobic homosexual who craves attention but denies your attraction to men. You take your angst out on women because you think that you should have been born one. You take your angst out on men because you are replused because you are attracted to them. Your job as a pharma rep did not last because all the samples you took trying to feel better about yourself did not work and whatever you are still addicted to should not be mixed with alcohol. www.nami.org
Pam is a lesbian. You're a little late to this party. LOOL!! I actually thought you were a male. You're female? Jealous of my sister Pam? Help is available. She's in the blue dress in her profile picture, let's see a picture of your fat ass.

Jessica
Old 10-31-2011, 07:33 PM   #74
pensive pam
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by classicman View Post
Well now. Lemma add all those names to the list of your alternate personalities. I had originally missed a few of them.
What are we up to now? 9 or 10?
Thanks & have a blessed day.

yours in pain and disgust,
dfd
You are also Nirvnana? Anyway, you did ask about us, so here it goes.

Pensive Pam = 1Sunshine = Dream of Me.
Jessica = Abby's Hope = Dreamlife of Angels.

The imposter was Paul from Ventura CA (58 year old rep.)

Vagatarian = Vernell -= llenrev = Fort Worth Fox = Dick Tracy

take care, Pam & Jess.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:37 PM   #75
Nirvana
Back in 10

Smile