The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 10-17-2017, 09:54 PM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Oct 18th, 2017: Lollypops

Tis the season...
Quote:
I've always been dazzled by all things sugar. I have fond childhood memories of wanting more than anything to play in Willy Wonka's candy garden, and I couldn't understand why crystal red candy apples sparkling on trees and buttercup sugar teacups were not readily available to me. Something had to be done about this!!

Quote:
I went to pastry school a few years back and created lots of butttercream dreams. No macaron taunted me. No Marie Antoinette worthy French confection was too elaborate. I've had the great honor of creating confections for lovely clients and friends. It is an absolute joy to be able to do this and have people respond so positively.

Quote:
Hard candy is my absolute favorite medium. I find it so gorgeous, and the possibilites are truly endless. I'm constantly dreaming up new flavors and designs and I'm always finding inspiration in the most unlikely of places. <3 Vanessa
These pictures would make my teeth hurt if I had any.

link
Old 10-18-2017, 01:53 PM   #2
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Momdigr came in the other night with a bag of lollipops.

Blueberries 'n' Creme.

They're divine.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote