The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2004, 01:00 AM   #1
Vindwyn
I love carbs!

What's the Worst Movie You've Ever Seen?

I'm sure this has been repeated before, but I'm new, so I didn't get to see the results.

In my opinion, the worst movie ever is Drop Dead Gorgeous. For those of you who have been lucky enough not to see it, let me give you a quick synopsis. A very "country" town has an annual beauty pageant. The winner of the pageant can compete at the state level, and then at the national level if she wins that. Kirstie Alley plays the mother who would do anything to see her daughter win the pageant. The two conspire and come up with an evil plan. This includes shooting one girl's potential boyfriend in the head. They also blow up the tractor another competitor is riding on. Finally, a huge beam falls on yet another candidate who is on stage.

Of course, Kirstie Alley's daughter wins the pageant, but, as she is riding on a float in the parade, the float catches on fire and she dies. Bad karma, eh? The float being super-flammable had something to do with Kirstie Alley having ordered it from Mexico.

Soooo...the girl whose potential boyfriend was killed ends up receiving the local title after the other girl's death. She competes at the state level and wins because all of the other contestants end up with food poisoning. So, finally, the poor girl makes it to the national contest...only to learn that it has been discontinued. The sponsor is bankrupt or some such.

This movie SUCKED. I've see bad movies, but this reached levels previously unheard of.

With that said, what is the worst movie that you ever saw and ended up watching the whole thing anyway?
Vindwyn is offline   Reply With Quote