The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 02-20-2004, 08:34 PM   #1
nekee
naughty nurse

my first post ever!

Okay so I came across this site and enjoyed everything I have read so far. I do believe that Janet and Justin intentionally exposed her breast. But I say big deal, it's a boob. Half the world didn't notice because the camera was not doing a close up and the other half of the people who did notice forgot all about it when they saw the crazy naked streaker running while he stripped out of his referee uniform. So here is my question, why is it because Janet showed a breast do people attempt to sue her yet a man in a jock strap can run bare assed (and not very attractive mind you) out onto the 50 yard line and nothing done to him? I think Janet is being treated unfairly and being a woman myself, well I think it's no big deal and everyone has seen a breast in their lifetime what makes hers so special?
nekee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 08:48 PM   #2
blue
Operations Operative

Welcome April...uh, I mean Nekee, I was the jock strap guy that ran onto the field you saw, and you shouldn't treat me so unfairly, it was cold after all and I eluded the security forces of a nation on orange alert to plug my web site.
Old 02-20-2004, 09:30 PM   #3
nekee
naughty nurse

april?

Okay i know that i am new but I hope you dont' rip me to bad and tell me why you called me April. Thanks for your time
Old 02-20-2004, 09:54 PM   #4
BrianR
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Sigh. Here we go again!
Old 02-20-2004, 09:58 PM   #5
perth
Strong Silent Type

I don't think this is April, though I've been duped before.

Give her a chance. Look at her profile, I doubt April could correctly spell the words "certified", "medical", and "assistant".

Welcome, Nekee, watch out for the sharks.
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2004, 10:10 PM   #6
nekee
naughty nurse

thanks perth

okay so no my name isn't April. It's Nicole actualy and I am 25 years old with a career in the medical field and I have a normal life (so far anyway) and was just looking for stuff and i came across this website started reading the posts thought I might add in my two cents and see what happens. I read some posts from before and due to the fact that I have tough skin and a sense of humor I think I will be okay.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:18 PM   #7
blue
Operations Operative

Aww hell, you're a 25 year old nurse named Nicole? Really?! My bad...you got any naked pics of yourself?

And if not, thats ok, just making conversation. If you are the real deal I will be the first to apologize if you're still here in March.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:21 PM   #8
nekee
naughty nurse

nice

Well if you want the naked pictures.... you will have to wait until ummm oh yeah never! lol I dont think I could be that one naughty nurse you are looking for. (i dont think my boyfriend would like me putting up the pictures of me in my white leather mini skirt with the stethoscope...... wait I have already said to much.
Old 02-20-2004, 10:28 PM   #9
blue
Operations Operative

;-) Sorry, you're obviously not April, I'm an ASS, busy working on my own personal top 10 cd because lumberjim had a fucking idea. Thanks LJ, thanks...I didn't have enough to do,

Welcome nurse nicole, there are worse than me here. You should reconsider the nudie pics tho.