The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 07-23-2008, 02:10 AM   #16
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Hmmm, earring, 4 necklaces, bracelet, flashy belt buckle, outlandish clothes... yeah, pimp works.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:00 AM   #17
glatt

You are both right.

Easy Reader wore jeans and a vest.

But Morgan Freeman played another character on Electric Company named Mel Mounds the DJ, and he dressed like a pimp. The picture above in post #15 is Mel Mounds, not Easy Reader.
glatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:05 AM   #18
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

omg http://www.lifelounge.com/Easy-Reader.aspx
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 09:35 AM   #19
Griff
still says videotape

That is just plain nuts. Today that would be rated R though because it was implied that she smoked. btw- nsfw
Old 07-28-2008, 06:09 PM   #20
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Oh, thank God!! I wish we could see context and spirit of comment in these posts. So much confusion could be avoided. Imigo, when I read ~'what, because he's black', all I heard in my head was Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson jumping on me because I said 'pimp'. "He looks like a pimp" was intended solely as a humorous comment on his slight resemblance of Easy Reader (and his (Rudy's) slight resemblance to a pimp). The comment about your username was just a dig at you in response to the dig at me that I may be racist. Apologies and all that. And if you didn't get the whole Velvet Jones thing (I also sometimes forget we all aren't in the U.S.), he was an Eddie Murphy character from Saturday Night Live. He was a pimp trying to get into a straight line of work, as seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZVnve5wG0A . Again, no animosity intended, just a chuckle.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:12 PM   #21
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Also: I apparently blocked Mel Mounds from my mind. I have no recollection of him at all.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 04:47 AM   #22
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

I certainly wasn't being serious either Gravdigr.
Although I am still awaiting an explanation from Imigo re his name
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote