The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > The Internet
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

The Internet Web sites, web development, email, chat, bandwidth, the net and society

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2005, 06:57 AM   #1
antibland

Hey bitches!

It's Antibland, making my yearly rounds to this god-forsaken forum. Well, looks as bland as ever. Being that I am Antibland, I'm forced by nature to hate it. We never stood a chance, you and me. So, until next year, f*ck you all. By the way, I'm single now and accepting private invitations into your lonely crotches of despair. And hey, don’t be too cruel, I’ve have to call my mom in this time.

Antibland

Old 03-26-2005, 10:35 AM   #2
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Was she tired of you coming around once a year and criticizing about a problem you helped create? If your not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Blandness happens when you don't do your part. :p
Oh, and HI (waving), Antibland's Mom.
Old 03-26-2005, 11:23 AM   #3
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Wait... don't opposites attract? If we're bland, and you're antibland then that means . . .

[shudder]
Old 03-26-2005, 11:27 AM   #4
Gromitspapa
Knight of the Oval-Shaped Conference Table

You need some more spanking, antibland? And where's antibitch? I'm single now too and would welcome a girlfriend who can get totally behind a complete moron!
Old 03-26-2005, 12:26 PM   #5
404Error
Lecturer

Antibland's scalpel got too dull for her and antibitch changed her name to antiman.
Old 03-26-2005, 01:49 PM   #6
antibland

poking the dumb hive

Bitches part deux

Your comments were all so...well, I can tell you really tried. The fact that some of you are writing in complete sentences, well, I...I'm too caught up to go on.

Maybe just a little.

404 error
You were by far the worst to this point. You "came" too soon. The whole scalpel metaphor should have been preserved for later. The fact that you blew your mental batch on your first post is sad. Way to blow it for the other flamers who were all pooling their lemming IQs for later. Antibland says, "tsk tsk."

Steve Dallas
You can do better (shudder). I was really feelin' a decent flame coming (shudder), but it was snuffed by wet lazy logs like you who can't develop a solid thought (shudder). How's that 'shudder' thing working for you? I saw its popularity wane towards the twilight of 2002. Nice to see someone is still keeping it going. Like flowers on a grave.

The rest of you were too bland to comment on.

Old 03-26-2005, 02:07 PM   #7
lookout123
changed his status to single

Quote:
Antibland says, "tsk tsk."
who are you? fucking Bob Dole? i wasn't aware anyone else outside of saturday night live still referred to themselves in the third person. (third person means you refer to yourself by name.)

but aside from that thanks for taking a break from the chat rooms to visit. it's nice to see you haven't worn your "o" button out on this new keyboard, but don't get to cocky, it won't be long before all the keys stick on this one too.
Old 03-26-2005, 03:17 PM   #8
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Guess we really made an impact.

See you next year.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
Old 03-26-2005, 06:16 PM   #9
antibland

We've both impacted each others' lives profoundly. See you next year.

AntiMonthly

Old 03-26-2005, 06:38 PM   #10
wolf
lobber of scimitars

If by "impacted" you mean that you are "completely full of shit" ...

(yeah, yeah, I know I shouldn't tease the rabid monkeys)

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
Old 03-26-2005, 07:03 PM   #11
antibland

You shouldn't ruin a perfect farewell. If only everyone knew the timing that comes with truth. A stopwatch inside a flame.

ps

You shouldn't be so concerned about rabid monkeys. It seems you've got your hands full of whale cock at the moment. And your name is Wolf...hmm...you really like animals, huh?

Last edited by antibland; 03-26-2005 at 07:05 PM.

Old 03-26-2005, 08:06 PM   #12
jaguar
whig

ohhh, a traditional troll in it's native environment! Most have either evolved or died out by now.
Old 03-26-2005, 08:32 PM   #13
lookout123
changed his status to single

oh, Krikey! what we've got 'ere is a prime example of a troll, mates. let's poke it wit' a stick an' see what 'appens.
Old 03-26-2005, 09:06 PM   #14
antibland

animal kingdom

A troll on fire. Can you poke me in the lower back, though? I'm kind of tight there from carrying this enormous fuc*king brain.

Thanks animals (jaguars, whales, monkeys, and even wolves),

Antibland

ps

Jaguar, have you ever noticed that you have really thin lips? They make me a little ill. I'm sorry for you. Don't think about it. Just take that picture down. In the meantime, here's a fuc*ked up refugee baby named AntiLips with lips as disturbing as yours.

Last edited by antibland; 03-27-2005 at 06:16 AM.

Old 03-27-2005, 07:33 AM   #15
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

AB, you retain my welcome to convert to a more "typical" user situation if you like. I know these people are harsh but you may enjoy just talking to them instead of baiting them like this.
Closed Thread