The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 08-31-2012, 07:13 PM   #76
Ibby
erika

molly, you are NOT being kind. you are being self-centered, confrontational, belligerent, and entitled.
Take my advice. read some more threads. Learn some peoples' names and personalities. make some FRIENDS here, instead of plopping down in the middle of everything and expecting some kind of special treatment.
This isn't that kind of forum. This is a community. We often use the metaphor of a pub or a coffeeshop, the Cheers kind where everybody knows your name. We're almost all "regulars" here. we know eachother, we know how we get along, we know we each have our interests and our modes of communication. we are, again, a COMMUNITY. you're the loud newcomer bursting in and hollering and carrying on wanting attention and expecting us all to treat you like a martyr, not like a loudmouth.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:14 PM   #77
monster
I hear them call the tide

Who abused you, sweetie? What did they say? Did they threaten to blind you? with wasp spray? That would be nasty. No wonder you're upset
Old 08-31-2012, 07:16 PM   #78
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibby View Post
molly, you are NOT being kind. you are being self-centered, confrontational, belligerent, and entitled.
Take my advice. read some more threads. Learn some peoples' names and personalities. make some FRIENDS here, instead of plopping down in the middle of everything and expecting some kind of special treatment.
This isn't that kind of forum. This is a community. We often use the metaphor of a pub or a coffeeshop, the Cheers kind where everybody knows your name. We're almost all "regulars" here. we know eachother, we know how we get along, we know we each have our interests and our modes of communication. we are, again, a COMMUNITY. you're the loud newcomer bursting in and hollering and carrying on wanting attention and expecting us all to treat you like a martyr, not like a loudmouth.
As shakespeare would say; 'she dothe protestethe too much.' I will post as I wish. You seem like a bitter scorn cunt...

~always,
molly
starring molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #79
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by starring molly View Post
i am not a circus animal for your entertainment. have you no feelings?? u will never understand my life; nor the abuse I took as a child. i have permanent nerve damage from being hit.

I have dreams so bad that I am afraid to sleep each nite. i am glad this is funny to you because if there was a God, he would burn you in fire!!!

you sir; are a soul destroyer!!!
molly
Guess there's no prodigal summer in store for you, Big V ... V? Can you hear me, V? OMG, he's down ... he's ... he's been semi-coloned to death ...

It's always the good ones that die young ...
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #80
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Who abused you, sweetie? What did they say? Did they threaten to blind you? with wasp spray? That would be nasty. No wonder you're upset
No, i threatened that. ibby is a jealous little scorn bithc..
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #81
monster

Quote:
Ibby, meet Pensive Pam. You might have missed out on him while you were finding yourself. She killed her landlord, then tried to commit suicide using wine and a pair of knoited garden shears, or something..... he already knows all the regulars -look at how he responds to them differently
Old 08-31-2012, 07:18 PM   #82
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
Guess there's no prodigal summer in store for you, Big V ... V? Can you hear me, V? OMG, he's down ... he's ... he's been semi-coloned to death ...

It's always the good ones that die young ...
I do abuse the ';' (semi colon.) I admit it. I have some issues with using a comma. Very observant of you; how did you find that out??

molly
Old 08-31-2012, 07:19 PM   #83
monster

Quote:
No, i threatened that. ibby is a jealous little scorn bithc..
No, that's me, you're getting us confused....
Old 08-31-2012, 07:21 PM   #84
Ibby
erika

I'm the only one where who's made a genuine attempt to be helpful. You've attacked every single person who's tried to talk to you in this thread, and then you wonder why you're being picked on. I can't imagine why you think you'd get anything but negativity in return.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:22 PM   #85
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Ibby: Try my experiment. Show results as posts.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:24 PM   #86
Ibby
erika

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Ibby, meet Pensive Pam. You might have missed out on him while you were finding yourself. She killed her landlord, then tried to commit suicide using wine and a pair of knoited garden shears, or something..... he already knows all the regulars -look at how he responds to them differently
I remember pam. I'm trying to give "molly" the benefit of the doubt. it's being squandered, but i dont tend to get much out of re-trolling the trolls back. i'm clearly not being listened to so, whether it's Pam back or really someone new, there's nothing left for me to do but sit back and watch the fireworks.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:24 PM   #87
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
I'm the only one where who's made a genuine attempt to be helpful. You've attacked every single person who's tried to talk to you in this thread, and then you wonder why you're being picked on. I can't imagine why you think you'd get anything but negativity in return.
That is not true as I am being accussed of bieng someone else on here. i am not anybody else but me. So what is the issue?? i have only responded when prompted by barbs...

please let me be; and post as I wish. unless, i have done something wrong; please leave me alone. i hope mr. undertoad see this and revokes your privileges; as you seem to be so self-righteous...who are you to tell others what to do?? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~molly
Old 08-31-2012, 07:28 PM   #88
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
I do abuse the ';' (semi colon.) I admit it. I have some issues with using a comma. Very observant of you; how did you find that out??

molly
I, too, have deep comma issues. Me, I prefer the colon (did I just say that? I just said that! ). It's so much ... stronger. Although there are other words and anatomical parts whose names begin with 'c' that are even stronger, and that I like far more ...

As for finding it out ... observant is my middle name. My real name is: Ortho Observant Doc.

Last edited by orthodoc; 08-31-2012 at 07:39 PM.
orthodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:34 PM   #89
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
I, too, have deep comma issues. Me, I prefer the colon (did I just say that? I just said that). It's so much ... stronger. Although there are other words and anatomical parts whose names begin with 'c' that are even stronger, and that I like far more ...

As for finding it out ... observant is my middle name. My real name is: Ortho Observant Doc.
Yes, the semi-colon is stronger. I am a weak little girl; as I am 4'11 tall and 95 pounds; but when called upon I can be strong like the semicolon. A boy at my school was picking on me; and tried to take my Iphone. I kicked him in his fucking balls; almost exploded one of them. I will use any mean necessary to pretoect my body and my rights. so many haters here... molly
Old 08-31-2012, 07:37 PM   #90
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

Quote:
I remember pam. I'm trying to give "molly" the benefit of the doubt. it's being squandered, but i dont tend to get much out of re-trolling the trolls back. i'm clearly not being listened to so, whether it's Pam back or really someone new, there's nothing left for me to do but sit back and watch the fireworks.
Hey everybody, scoot over, Ibby's joining us on the group w bench.

[passes ]