The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 08-31-2012, 06:01 PM   #46
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
Damn, I missed the matinee. Are there shows at 8 and 10:30, Grave? Pleeeze?
Listen here FUCKFACE!! There is no show; as this is my real life. You know nothing about me; so shut your pie hole!! I am sure you are perfect in every way? Right??

Not every1 has the same chances in life; so please leave me alone. And I see the hurtful comments being made. Go ahead; push me down further. When I end it all; it will be blood on your mind and hands...

you fucking fucker!!!
molly
starring molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:06 PM   #47
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

give me a couple hours...i might pop up in the nsfw thread...
Old 08-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #48
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Yeah.....you know your problem Ortho? You got it easy :P
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #49
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by starring molly View Post
Listen here FUCKFACE!! There is no show; as this is my real life. You know nothing about me; so shut your pie hole!! I am sure you are perfect in every way? Right??

Not every1 has the same chances in life; so please leave me alone. And I see the hurtful comments being made. Go ahead; push me down further. When I end it all; it will be blood on your mind and hands...

you fucking fucker!!!
molly
ortho is this your first encounter with pam? ahem i mean molly? it's a fish in a barrel shoot
Old 08-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #50
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

I cannot agree to shutting my pie hole; as I am currently sipping on a delectable Willamette Valley pinot noir. Nevertheless I am not perfect in every way, despite my excellent taste in wine; as I am apparently a fucking fucker. I salute you, molly-the-whore; as I refill my glass and wait for the next installment.

And drink an extra glass to get over this massacre of English grammar, which is surely blood on my mind, if not on my hands ...

Sincerely,
fuckface
Old 08-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #51
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaC View Post
Yeah.....you know your problem Ortho? You got it easy :P
Dana; what is going on here?? I will no longer be addressing plthjinx; as he is delussional... My user name is posted; adn my avatar is in my profile; as that is how I feel most of the time...am I not allowed an avatar because I am new?? more wine..........amibein,......
Old 08-31-2012, 06:13 PM   #52
JBKlyde
Banned

I feel your pain molly.. this place is like the planet of the apes only I'm an a depressed anthropologist.. if you really want help go to the creative expression and write a poem.. poetry is very therapeutic and it's my way of dealing with reality. I don't date whores so if sex is what your looking for then I'm sorry I can't help.. if your locked in a prison home then the only real help I can be is to just be your friend and call the fbi.

j-a-d-i-p
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:15 PM   #53
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
I cannot agree to shutting my pie hole; as I am currently sipping on a delectable Willamette Valley pinot noir. Nevertheless I am not perfect in every way, despite my excellent taste in wine; as I am apparently a fucking fucker. I salute you, molly-the-whore; as I refill my glass and wait for the next installment.

And drink an extra glass to get over this massacre of English grammar, which is surely blood on my mind, if not on my hands ...

Sincerely,
fuckface
I admire you humor 'fuckface!' (and i used that as a term of endearment.) however; if you are an orthropedic doc; SERIOUSLY!, i have a problem and need advice on a recent condition conserning my joints; among all my ohter problmes. Can you help me/??

thank u,
molly
Old 08-31-2012, 06:16 PM   #54
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

hey WAIT! if she wan'ts money for sex (aka a whore) i've got $21, 3 bucks for every inch!
Old 08-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #55
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Quote:
I admire you humor 'fuckface!' (and i used that as a term of endearment.) however; if you are an orthropedic doc; SERIOUSLY!, i have a problem and need advice on a recent condition conserning my joints; among all my ohter problmes. Can you help me/??

thank u,
molly

she doesn't roll joints molly, she fixes them. human ones. not agricultural
Old 08-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #56
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by plthijinx View Post
she doesn't roll joints molly, she fixes them. human ones. not agricultural
I do not do drugs. Drugs make people crazy and sick. i have a problem with my hand...hopefully orthodoc will respond; as I am in pain with my fingers...
Old 08-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #57
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Someone (starring molly) who's user title says "I am a whore" and someone who's username is ort 'ho' doc ought to be kindred spirits. Just sayin'.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #58
orthodoc

Quote:

thank u,
molly
Alas, I am not an orthropedic doc and am unlikely to be of help conserning your joints, agricultural or otherwise ... I am another sort of doc altogether ... but still unlikely to be of help with all your ohter problmes.

Nevertheless, I think philthy is putting a good offer on the table ... snap it up, gurrl ...! Or, if you prefer, get JBK to call the fbi on you ...
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #59
orthodoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Someone (starring molly) who's user title says "I am a whore" and someone who's username is ort 'ho' doc ought to be kindred spirits. Just sayin'.
O HO!!! He's onto me!! (No, not THAT way; get your minds outta the gutter, you onlookers ...)
Old 08-31-2012, 06:24 PM   #60
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
I feel your pain molly.. this place is like the planet of the apes only I'm an a depressed anthropologist.. if you really want help go to the creative expression and write a poem.. poetry is very therapeutic and it's my way of dealing with reality. I don't date whores so if sex is what your looking for then I'm sorry I can't help.. if your locked in a prison home then the only real help I can be is to just be your friend and call the fbi.

j-a-d-i-p
Hi. I really do not like poetry. i think it is very depressing; but thank you for the offer. I like sad stories. I read 'Great Expectations' all the time. I love the way that Estella spurns Pip in the end. I like sad endings because that is me; as well as real life!!! People want to see atrocity; and smashed hearts!!

I love it when a movie ends with a tragic love gone wrong. i cheer as other people get sad!!! I am built to destroy whatever good comes into my life... and I am a sick person at times for doing that. I will destroy love...