The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 03-24-2007, 05:15 PM   #151
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

As a very large man, I don't feel feminine at all holding a woman's purse for her. If YOU do feel odd about it, then you're hiding something from yourself, or you're a short person. In which case you don't have any reason to live anyway.
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:22 PM   #152
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

Holding a purse is one thing...holding it for over an hour while sitting at a bra shop is another situation entirely.
elSicomoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:38 PM   #153
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
We illegally invaded a nation that was no threat to us and are occupying a sovereign nation without cause and are plotting to steal their natural resources, the actual reason we invaded them to begin with, the only reason we invaded them.
Mine? that this is typical simplified BS due to a failure to understand the workings of international and national politics.

"illegal"? really? Tell that to Congress who allowed it and the UN who santioned it.

"Plotting to steal their natural resources"? HA!!!! really? How much of their oil have we taken and transfered to the US in the last 5 years??? Or maybe you were talking about the sand. That's it! We are taking their sand!
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 05:42 PM   #154
TheMercenary

Another. Prisoners who go to prison for hard time should do hard time. No TV, no magazines, no weights, no play time, no pictures, no letters, no packages, no nothing. All violent and felony repeat criminals should be sent to large high capacity prisons in Northern Alaska or on an island similar to Alcatraz. Full sentances must be served with no time for parole.

Death sentances should be carried out with in 12 months of sentence. And as another poster put it, in full view of the public.

Last edited by TheMercenary; 03-24-2007 at 06:29 PM.
TheMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 06:16 PM   #155
King
Conquistador

Again, thanks for the response to this thread, people. Excellent.
Old 03-24-2007, 11:36 PM   #156
monster
I hear them call the tide

There are no bad words. There are inappropriate ways to use words, and societal norms as well as grammar can define inappropriate, but there are no bad words.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:00 AM   #157
Phil
Hoodoo Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMercenary View Post
Mine? that this is typical simplified BS due to a failure to understand the workings of international and national politics.

"illegal"? really? Tell that to Congress who allowed it and the UN who santioned it.

"Plotting to steal their natural resources"? HA!!!! really? How much of their oil have we taken and transfered to the US in the last 5 years??? Or maybe you were talking about the sand. That's it! We are taking their sand!
when did Pres Bush join the cellar?
really, if you believe this you are beyond help. or maybe you really are a mercenary who does the dirty work for cash and to hell with anyone it affects.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:06 AM   #158
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

see! unpopular!

although, he(?) does have a point there. I think it's less about actual physical resources than financial ones. and the way the whole thing went down.. the bulk of the american people were scared shitless and wanted blood (atleast from Afghanistan). and I have been against attacking Iraq from day one... since the first 90's era invasion in fact.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:16 AM   #159
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf View Post
You might recall ... the last two times people got really proud over being German, there were some problems. We're not permitted to say things like that.

Pride of ancestry is another one of those "really only allowable to peoples of a medium tan shade or darker", at least here in America. Black Pride, Latino Pride, Assorted Flavors of Asian Pride, all laudable ... not so for any European culture, unless of course, you're Irish on March 17th ... or you're not but you just really want to get drunk.
I think you are confusing "pride" with "violence" and "repression". Nobody had issues with German pride, it was the violence and repression that caused problems. If the KKK didn't lynch black people, they wouldn't be despised. Same for repubicans.
Old 03-25-2007, 10:56 AM   #160
Griff
still says videotape

In my opinion governments are something that the human race could easily do without and in the course of time will grow out off.
Old 03-25-2007, 12:16 PM   #161
TheMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
when did Pres Bush join the cellar?
really, if you believe this you are beyond help. or maybe you really are a mercenary who does the dirty work for cash and to hell with anyone it affects.
Bush is an idiot. Therefore he is to dumb to have been responsible for all the ills of the world. If you believe that he is then you are a simpleton. That is all. :
Old 03-25-2007, 12:52 PM   #162
Perry Winkle
Esnohplad Semaj Ton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
In my opinion governments are something that the human race could easily do without and in the course of time will grow out off.
I believe we'll eventually grow into a world-spanning government. At first it will be a loose consortium of corporations.
Perry Winkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 12:54 PM   #163
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Calling a whore a "sex worker" doesn't make him/her any less of a whore.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #164
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

And vice versa.
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 02:36 PM   #165
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by grant View Post
I believe we'll eventually grow into a world-spanning government. At first it will be a loose consortium of corporations.
And then, after Damien has our total trust, he'll unleash hell.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote