The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 02-23-2006, 05:54 AM   #61
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Yes, thank you, UT! I liked this thread when I started it, it had a cute name and you could dance to it, but then dov screwed it all up. A million thanks and big kiss! I hated that schmendrick.
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 10:18 AM   #62
marichiko

What's a "schmendrick"? Yeah, I'm glad that I can come back to this thread now and any other one here without stepping into a big nasty pile of poo. Thanks, UT!
Old 02-23-2006, 01:16 PM   #63
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Similar to a schmuck, only incapable of erection.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 03:37 PM   #64
barefoot serpent
go ahead, abbrev. it

and akin to a schlmiel or a schmazel
barefoot serpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 07:13 PM   #65
monster
I hear them call the tide

similar to a schmeg-head?
Old 02-23-2006, 08:14 PM   #66
richlevy
King Of Wishful Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster
similar to a schmeg-head?
I think its 'smeg', not 'schmeg'.
I have always believed that hope is that stubborn thing inside us that insists, despite all the evidence to the contrary, that something better awaits us so long as we have the courage to keep reaching, to keep working, to keep fighting. -- Barack Hussein Obama
richlevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 09:00 PM   #67
Stress Puppy
Elite Elitist

Wasn't Shmendrick in The Last Unicorn?
Old 02-23-2006, 10:46 PM   #68
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by richlevy
I think its 'smeg', not 'schmeg'.
you reckon?
Old 02-24-2006, 02:20 PM   #69
capnhowdy
Blatantly Homosapien

Down here we say smegma head.

. smegma -- (a white secretion of the sebaceous glands of the foreskin)
Old 02-24-2006, 02:31 PM   #70
Happy Monkey
I think this line's mostly filler.

Or maybe smeeee-heeee...
|_______________| [pics]
Happy Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2006, 07:17 PM   #71
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnhowdy
Down here we say smegma head.
But Red Dwarf is the Bible on this particular term of endearment

Smeeee-heeeee it is....
Old 02-25-2006, 04:01 PM   #72
NotAnAngel
A Newbie..again

I joined The Cellar a little while ago, havent posted much, but I pop in now and again to read the odd new thread. Ive just gone through the Thread Dov was banned on and saw this one mentioned. I HAD to see what he had posted. Ohh My Oh myyy. LOL

Clearing up a couple of minor details from the other thread.. noooo Dov is most definately not female.. 6ft 3in and built like a brick shithouse I think is a phrase that comes to mind. Sorry to disappoint again, nooo he isnt a teen either.. he is 50

I grant you he can be very odd, sorry the pictures upset you, good thing he didnt put his portfolio up for a look see. Some of it can be disturbing his sculptures range from breathtakingly beautiful to grotesque. My favourite is "The Angel Gabriel" to pieces which make your knees give way.... and then his life size "Isaac" . A deeply disturbing sculpture of a female breast, embedded with broken rusty razor blades.. I remember he was banned for showing that on one site. The marxist feminists went BATSHIT over it.. They were reduced to calling him a Patriarchal oppresive mysogynist Kike* I believe.. got very nasty.. He had created it when his mother was having chemo for Breast cancer.. I suppose some art just isnt acceptable... well to some it is he sold it for 6 figures. On the other hand you missed out. He works only on commisioned work. So the chances of maybe getting a look is slim.

Good thing is you now have another useful Clique code.. BARAK? That will be great fun. I noticed when I registered there are a LOT of members.. sorry they didnt fit in. Seems to be the same chosen few who post ... You will miss Dov, most sites he leaves or get banned from do. It is though your haven, your lair, you cosy safe place, you're right to defend it, nurture it. I sincerely hope it continues to be all you want it to be.. Considering the reality outside this lovely padded cell, I can understand why.

.. but I am sure I could have been a BARAK

Let the cosy , warm fuzzy, cliquey, bonding, hilariously witty reparteeeee begin

Personal real time friend of Dovid.. Irena

PS Im also a damned Furriner from Yurp ARGHHHHHHHH LOL
NotAnAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 04:59 PM   #73
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

get over it.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2006, 05:22 PM   #74
marichiko

Well, "Irena", thank you for showing up at this most opportune moment to defend Dov. Newcomers never appear on a board and immediently jump into the middle of a past controversy involving other members. But you're the exception that proves the rule, right? Funny, you write the same way he does, too...

Last edited by marichiko; 02-25-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 02-25-2006, 05:43 PM   #75
NotAnAngel
A Newbie..again

Predictable. No Im not Dov, in fact I think there may be one or two people on this site who know me very well from a UK site. I have the same handle. I may be NEW to this site, Im not however new to Forums or Chat sites. So no, I dont accept the apprenticeship, gave that up a long time ago. ONLY reason I didnt post on here was I was busy on other forums. this didnt have anything really much different to offer. A Pixel is a Pixel, the name on the screen doesnt change an awful lot. Coffee shops, Newspaper Current Affairs, Same Ol Same Ol..

Anyhow if it bothers you, UT will be able to confirm Dov is in Canada and I am in Athens Greece, Still suffering newbie paranoia? I can help but on your dime. I can give you my cell phone. #, see who answers you from Athens. . Your Call LOL

I can se how you have sooooooo many members and sooooooo few posters however.. FFS its a Forum.. Hardly worth all the effort and neurosis. Im sorry people were wrong on Dovs gender and age.. shoooot meeeeee. Its a common Forum trait for the clique to go the female Teen route.. predictable but common. Makes the guys feel macho and the women feel pampered and safe, from marauding NEWBIES with keyboards. Relaxxxxx. im no threat to your well being.
NotAnAngel is offline   Reply With Quote