The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Relationships
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Relationships People who need people; or, why can't we all just get along?

Old 02-18-2008, 11:44 AM   #16
euphoriatheory
Sealed for your protection.

Location: New Hampshire. (It's a real state. It's north of Boston.)
I would definitely see to it that he NEVER put dirty dishes in the dishrack with the clean dishes ever again. The man has no concept of separation.
euphoriatheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 04:31 PM   #17
Cicero
Looking forward to open mic night.

I can't find another place to put this, so this is closer to the right place than making a whole new thread.

When I first saw this thread my answer was, not a thing, but now...I am getting annoyed by the same issue over and over again...

Why? Why do I have to remind my husband, like today, that it isn't my responsibility to do all the cooking and cleaning? That I do this out of love and care rather than obligation? I had to put a delicate stop to my husband today, as he was trying to define my schedule, again.

What's with the forgetting that I am in no way obligated to do all the domestic activities?

Ummm,errr...What am I supposed to be doing for you right now?!? wtf are you talking about?!?

When he gave me 2 options that I could decide between to do for him, before he gets home, well, I can't say that went over well... I'm the woman so I am going to do everything you want me to do before you get home? Is that ever reciprocated? No? Then are you out of your mind?!? Do I call you and ask what the hell you have done for me today?!? Would I bother asking such a question knowing the answer would be most likely, not a thing (didn't even think about it quite frankly)?

Well if this continues, I will have to start determineing his schedule for him....

I wonder who told him that I am his servant? He isn't a religious man, so I know, he does not even get to have that excuse.......And he takes it well when I remind him that it is not my duty in any way to make him dinner and clean the whole house for him, but what's with the forgetting of the essentials? Spoiled. Spoiled brat!!

Arrrgh!

The dishwasher is breaking. har-de-har!!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:05 AM   #18
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
I wonder who told him that I am his servant?
Radar did it.