The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 11-19-2003, 12:44 AM   #76
juju
no one of consequence

Quote:
Originally posted by sycamore
I wouldn't say she's necessarily a troll...but she's given enough reason to stir suspicion, at least in me.
No way would someone admit they'd had sex at 12 to a total stranger. At the very, very least, they would lie and say they were 16 or something.

It's just human nature. No one answers invasive questions like that.
juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 12:49 AM   #77
wolf
lobber of scimitars

You'd be really surprised at what people tell total strangers, Juju.

Sometimes that actually allows one to be more open and forthcoming than they would with someone who knows them well.

With someone that you already know, you have more concerns about the impression you are making rather than that of someone you never expect to meet.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 02:18 AM   #78
dave

Quote:
Originally posted by juju
No way would someone admit they'd had sex at 12 to a total stranger. At the very, very least, they would lie and say they were 16 or something.

Thank you, Mr. Ph dot Fucking D in Psychology.

What wolf said, only with "fuck" used more frequently. Just because you watch Dr. Phil (the fucking charlatan) doesn't mean you have any qualifications whatsoever to make broad assumptions like that. I've witnessed total strangers being open hundreds of times because they don't have to worry about alienating "friends". Why do you think I can tell everyone about cleaning my ass? Why do you think Tony is so open about his divorce - to total strangers? How do you explain that, Mr. Fucking Smarty Pants?

Some days I'm sure you're retarded.
Old 11-19-2003, 02:35 AM   #79
juju
no one of consequence

I'm just giving my opinion -- you're welcome to disagree.

Here's another opinion -- you're pathetic.
Old 11-19-2003, 02:39 AM   #80
dave

Here's another opinion - your daughter's ugly.

You weren't stating it as opinion, asshole. You were stating it as fact.

Quote:

In other words, eat shit. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Go read a fucking book. Maybe if you get smart, you can stop making pizzas and start supporting your family.

I hope you treat your daughter the way you treat other people. Piggy will grow up to be a real piece of work.
Old 11-19-2003, 02:41 AM   #81
juju
no one of consequence

Why exactly are you behaving like this?
Old 11-19-2003, 02:45 AM   #82
dave

Because you can't fucking read?

I just posted it. You are stating <b>as fact</b> something that is <b>demonstrably false</b> like you are an authority on the subject - when you are <b>very clearly not</b>.

When has this <b>ever</b> gotten <b>anything</b> but this type of reaction from me?

If you post bullshit, and I know better, I will call you on it. If you post it and are calling someone else a liar in the process, I will be equally discourteous to you. And if you want to go personal, then I'm all fucking game.

Perhaps a better question is "Why do I post shit about which I know nothing? Why don't I research what the fuck I'm talking about?" Did you forget to eat today?
Old 11-19-2003, 02:48 AM   #83
jeni
is stuck on altair-4

*snicker*
jeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 02:52 AM   #84
juju
no one of consequence

Well, I intended it to be a statement of opinion, which I thought would be obvious given the context.

Generally, when I say something, it is by default my opinion unless I clarify it with the phrase "this is a fact".
Old 11-19-2003, 02:56 AM   #85
dave

Well generally, most people indicate opinion with "I think" or "I feel" or "In my experience". Not like this:

Quote:
No one answers invasive questions like that.
There is no qualifier to indicate that it's an opinion. It is written like a fact. "Niggers steal bikes" is written like a fact. "I think niggers steal bikes" is written like an opinion.

So in addition to the Psychology book you obviously need to pick up, join me in re-learning English sentence construction.
Old 11-19-2003, 03:01 AM   #86
jeni
is stuck on altair-4

yeah, i don't mean to take sides here, but...i'm going to have to side with dave on this one.
jeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 03:03 AM   #87
juju
no one of consequence

Most of what I discuss here is my opinion. If I qualified all of it, it'd get old and redundant real quick. So, I am content to simply clarify my facts instead.

You should know by now that I am always open to the possibility being wrong.
Old 11-19-2003, 07:43 AM   #88
insoluble
developmentally disabled rear end headwear

open to what possibility being wrong?

so april - this boyfriend / father is living with you and mom? is he of the mindset that this situation will go on forever, or has he wised up and realized that he needs to do something to rectify the situation? (baby products/food/rent are all way more expensive than condoms)
insoluble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 07:59 AM   #89
april

The guy that " raped" me IS NOT the father of my child. This guys name was Eduardo. My boyfriends name is Dany. Eduardo is long gone and probably dead or in Mexico. FNF ok you have a problem with me I'm not going to cry or be sad forever. When Dany learned of this he kicked Eduardos ass. What other questions are there?

Oh and yeah I wanted a baby at 17. Yeah there'll be alot of smartass comments on that one I'm just waiting for them.

Last edited by april; 11-19-2003 at 08:02 AM.
april is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 08:20 AM   #90
insoluble
developmentally disabled rear end headwear

i just asked one
insoluble is offline   Reply With Quote