The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2005, 11:55 PM   #1
Tonchi
Victim of gravity

May I have your recommendations for buying a TASER, please?

You guys could probably give me some really good advice on this subject. I need to know what I should give my best friend in the way of a Taser or stun gun. She is being stalked by her biological father, of all people, because she refuses to give him money or come back to live with him. She was adopted by her aunt many years ago after being rescued from that man, and she wants nothing to do with him. We believe he plans to kidnap her, and either get ransom money out of her aunt or sell her to his friends. He is shadowing her everywhere, he bragged to another aunt about it. My friend is very small, less than 5 feet, but she has already taken self-defense classes and some karate instruction. She can't take a gun with her to school or the gym and obviously somebody can't be walking with her every minute of the day. What kind of personal defense weapon could she get under these circumstances? It has to be concealable. Your input is greatly appreciated.