Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 11-16-2019, 08:15 AM   #31
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flint View Post
ha ha! f%ck off, weirdo
Wacko extremist again using his penis for a brain. Using your emotional thought processes and insults - then maybe you might understand how manipulated and demented you are. I doubt it. Your extremist addiction and nasty attitude has been too long.

There is a drug for that.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:18 AM   #32
Griff
still says videotape

Maybe you should start a thread and call each of us out on our wacko extremist views, complete with links to our statements.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:19 AM   #33
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Extremism in the defense of extremism is not a vice.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 09:29 AM   #34
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Not productive either, although possibly cathartic.
Old 11-16-2019, 09:42 AM   #35
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Somebody tell TW that I found them for him...

Name:  found yer lost marbles.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  29.7 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 01:05 PM   #36
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griff View Post
Maybe you should start a thread and call each of us out on our wacko extremist views, complete with links to our statements.
If he was really an adult, he would not post insults like a wacko extremist. Adult use reason. He posted his emotions. That is why extremists exist and are so easily brainwashed.

He could learn to address the logic rather than endorse what Trump encourages wackos to do - insult people. But he doesn't.

The Don used public money, structures, and staff for private gain. That is embezzlement. And theft. And conspiracy. That says what he does and why it is both anti-social and criminal. And why it is a violation of Article II Section 1 of the Constitution.

So address the point. Is that criminal activity broad enough to justify impeachment? The wacko, instead, posted insults. Since that is what they are ordered to do.

Gravdigr - another extremist. He also only posts his emotions.

Griff - you tend to do what the extremists here do not. You include reasons why - as any adult would do.
Old 11-16-2019, 01:19 PM   #37
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luce View Post
Extremism in the defense of extremism is not a vice.
Said by an extremist to justify his emotions. And so he openly advocated the massacre of 50,000 American servicemen for no purpose in a war justified only by emotions. And in violation of well understood concepts defined some 2500 years previously.

Extremists do not apologize for killing another 5000 in Iraq for no purpose. Otherwise facts that contradicted emotions would be acknowledged.

Back then, a moderate clearly defined what would be a disaster - and said why using well understood military concepts. Because statements were made by also saying why - what moderates do.

And, at no time were insults posted at, for example, UT for ignoring those well understood facts. Moderates need not post insults. Extremist do. And so they love Trump.

Extremists so emotional as to even claim shooting of student at Kent State was justified. Nobody was even investigated for those murders. Extremism justified their extremist actions.
Old 11-16-2019, 01:20 PM   #38
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
What we need is the dissolution of the Democratic Party -- for its prejudice. Replace them with a pack of assorted Republicans and Libertarians.
Well, that wasn't at all alarming.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:53 AM   #39
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Urbane Guerrilla does his very best to be alarming. I find it helps to imagine him wearing a suit of duct-tape-and-foam LARPing armor while making his overwrought proclamations.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 12:00 PM   #40
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
Urbane Guerrilla does his very best to be alarming. I find it helps to imagine him wearing a suit of duct-tape-and-foam LARPing armor while making his overwrought proclamations.
While sitting on a polka dot toadstool.
Old 11-17-2019, 03:19 PM   #41
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce View Post
While sitting on a polka dot toadstool.
If it is a toadstool, then those must be warts. Because everyone know toads breed warts. Somebody told me. It must be true.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:01 PM   #42
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Said by an extremist to justify his emotions.
I was joking. I would have thought that would have been obvious.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:07 PM   #43
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Nope, nothing it obvious, it fits his script or it doesn't.
Old 11-17-2019, 09:11 PM   #44
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Gravdigr - another extremist. He also only posts his emotions.
Name:  stuck record.gif
Views: 152
Size:  278.4 KB

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:29 PM   #45
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Only the prejudiced believe that one, tw. You harbor prejudice, and resent a suggestion that not doing so would be enlightened thought. You resent all the decent, embrace all the nasty and immoral.

Which has left you a virgin for life.

Turning to a more general infection of the body politic, we come to our Democratic solons taking counsel of their prejudices. While abandoning shame.

A session of the bastinado may induce shame in them. Or perhaps getting pantsed on the Capitol's steps and getting Public Enema #1. (in a series of 51, in the several States and the District) A great deal of purgation seems called for with these disgraces to the Beltway.

Sterling fellow that I am, I harbor no prejudice. This allows me to give Trump a fair shake. The antiTrumpkins all refuse to, as a matter of not-principle, but in the service of their raw, naked, evil, anti-American prejudices -- which could be a pretext to ship them off to Nicaragua. With only pocket change.

Last edited by Urbane Guerrilla; 11-19-2019 at 05:35 PM.
Urbane Guerrilla is offline   Reply With Quote