Old 02-24-2019, 01:25 AM   #18
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

http://www.stormfront.org/forum
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 06:38 AM   #19
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

You're gross. That's not what was in my CTRL-V, that's just what I think of you, Dude111. Here, I'll copy and paste my own words to fit the thread:

You're gross.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 08:34 AM   #20
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

WTF?
Old 02-24-2019, 08:40 AM   #21
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

I guess she found out he's really Dude144.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:30 PM   #22
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Really downgraded my opinion of Dude.

Boo. Hiss, boo.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2019, 12:37 PM   #23
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Of course, we don't know why that was in his copy/paste notebook.

Wanna help us out there, Dude111? WTF, man?

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Old 02-24-2019, 07:20 PM   #24
monster
I hear them call the tide

mine came up blank :/ prolly cuz my fuck-arse computer just crashded like it hasn't in forever but used to all the time. Beest ordered me a new one just before he died (he didn't tell me but I saw it on the credit card). But it arrived after he died. It's still in the fucking box. I just can't.
Old 02-25-2019, 06:25 AM   #25
Griff
still says videotape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U0arXdrvlE

Wood Brothers video from the other thread,... duh
Old 02-25-2019, 07:09 AM   #26
Squawk
Peoploid

wiki on Ian Gillan early years:

Quote:
Gillan's first attempt at a band was called Garth Rockett and the Moonshiners, and consisted of himself on vocals and drums, alongside guitarist Chris Aylmer, who later went on to work with Bruce Dickinson. The band covered songs such as Tommy Roe's Sheila and The Shadows' Apache.[7] He discovered he couldn't sing and play drums at the same time, so settled on the role of lead vocalist, performing regularly at St Dunstan's Hall, the local youth club. He soon switched to another local band who also played at Dunstan's Hall, Ronnie and the Hightones, who renamed themselves as the Javelins after he joined.[11] The band played covers of Sonny Boy Williamson, Chuck Berry, Jerry Lee Lewis and Little Richard, and were early customers of then-local music shop owner Jim Marshall. The Javelins disbanded in March 1964, with guitarist Gordon Fairminer leaving to join what eventually became the group Sweet.[12]

After the Javelins, Gillan joined a soul band, Wainwright's Gentlemen, which included another future Sweet member, drummer Mick Tucker.[13] The band recorded a number of tracks including a cover of The Hollies hit "Ain't That Just Like Me".[14] Although the band played several local popular music venues, they did not find success,[15] so in April 1965, he decided to join Hatch End based Episode Six.

Lo-Fidelity Allstars
Squawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:11 PM   #27
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravdigr
Of course, we don't know why that was in his copy/paste notebook.
You guys must be joking ... Thats a site running VBB like this is (Ill put a pic of it below)

Anyway here is whats in my CTRL-V now:

I dunno if I wanna post it,its NWS!!
Attached Images

Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 10:34 PM   #28
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

we just don't know why you'd like bein' there, and bein' here, when we are pretty much a bunch of mixed-race and gay people.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 11:11 PM   #29
BigV
Goon Squad Leader

My ctrl-v:

Quote:
Data privacy issues
Edit
In 2016, computer security researchers from Fidelis Cybersecurity and Exatel discovered the browser surreptitiously sending sensitive browsing and system data, such as ad blocker status, websites visited, searches conducted, and applications installed with their version numbers, to remote servers located in Beijing, China. According to Maxthon, the data is sent as part of the firm's 'User Experience Improvement Program' and it is "voluntary and totally anonymous." However, researchers found the data still being collected and sent to remote servers even after users explicitly opt out of the program. The researchers further found the data being sent over an unencrypted connection (HTTP), leaving users vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks. Fidelis' Chief Security Officer, Justin Harvey, noted the data "contains almost everything you would want in conducting a reconnaissance operation to know exactly where to attack. Knowing the exact operating system and installed applications, and browsing habits it would be trivial to send a perfectly crafted spear phish to the victim or perhaps set up a watering hole attack on one of their most frequented websites."[35][36][37][38][39] According to Maxthon CEO Jeff Chen, this was due to a bug that was fixed as soon as Maxthon was made aware of the issue.[40] Chen also stated that "security and privacy are top priorities at Maxthon".[41]
Yeah Wikipedia, sue me.

I wonder if there's some long con happening here. So. Many. Flash. Sites. Just use flash, they said. Click the link to the game, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

I don't really find any the bait interesting, much less wholesome. I do like chocolate milk, that is true.

Why lure me to st0rmƒront?

Not for me to answer.

I'm suspicious tho.
Old 02-26-2019, 12:55 PM   #30
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

Posting a link to a white supremacist site (with no explanation, even after being asked for one) taints everything he's ever posted, or will post.

No explanation leaves us to think what we're thinking, ya see.

Name:  flour.JPG
Views: 251
Size:  24.2 KB