Old 12-02-2004, 06:53 PM   #61
jinx
Come on, cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune
I think that'd only be legal in Texas.
And South Carolina

Quote:
Condon said the case law in South Carolina "gives iron-clad protection to the citizen in safeguarding his or her home. Inside the citizen's home, there are no legal technicalities for the criminal to rely on." Force even deadly force may be used, ruled the Court, "if such degree of force be reasonably necessary to accomplish the purpose of preventing a forcible entry against his will."
Old 12-02-2004, 07:14 PM   #62
Billy
Professor

Tibet

Ago I could not understand why many people want to travel Tibet because the trip is very tired and a little dangerous. I know the reason when I see these good pix.

1=Lhasa River
2=Figure of Buddha
Attached Images

Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 07:24 PM   #63
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

You're cheating Billy, we want to see pictures you take.

In handling intruders in your home, they repercussions are generally your word against his/hers. Dead men tell no tales.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:33 PM   #64
Eric
know yourself

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianR
Sure. I do it like this:

yeah. a very awful dog.is it your pet?but i think the gun is more useful
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 08:47 PM   #65
Billy
Professor

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoxoBruce
You're cheating Billy, we want to see pictures you take.
Sorry. I cannot go out because of the operation. So I posted the pix that my friends sent me. I will try to take after I recover well.
I will edit and post the pix that I took in last trip in October.

Last edited by Billy; 12-02-2004 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 09:04 PM   #66
Eric
know yourself

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing But Net
Hi Eric,

Don't you know? All Americans own a Chinese made Norinco AK-47, and in that way do not worry about home intrusions.

Tim
Ak-47 is a terrorist's standard equipment, powerful fire, cheap and very bad accuracy.so the security force don't use this weapon, they more like the Mp5..and i don't think you own it at your home because when you shooting an intruder, maybe the bullet can through the wall and kill your neighborhood in his bed and the intruder has run away as fast as he can
Old 12-02-2004, 09:56 PM   #67
Billy
Professor

Kaiping LiYuan Garden

KaiPing LiYuan Garden. YuPei Villa is romantic in the big Garden to memorialize the garden master's dead wife.

Quote:
Built it in 1926-1936, the area of projection of the building: 64 square meters, 12.8 meters are *5 meters, it is 5 layers high. With garden main infant name "whether Yu bank up with earth" name, for commemorating and like concubine Tan jade of Great Britains' building, four layer respectively for imitating by China Gu Shi, Japan getting into bed types, Italy hiding types, Rome palace type. Ground construct four "heart" round case that connect together, express garden main fact to 4 madam their hearts are like one's wholehearted response ingenious.
1=YuPei Villa
2=Hostess' Dresser
Attached Images

Last edited by Billy; 12-03-2004 at 03:42 AM.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:06 PM   #68
Billy
Professor

The hostess' figure looks like a big Shanghai star in 1920s. She is the master's third wife and the most beautiful. The villa was built after she died.
The incense and the heating oven wait for hostess to come. I stood there and stared at the room to imagine.
1=Hostess Figure
2=Heating Oven
Attached Images

Last edited by Billy; 12-02-2004 at 10:11 PM.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:39 PM   #69
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

Beautiful pics Billy !!!!!!

Bars on windows - Bars on windows DO help keep robbers out , BUT , and this is a BIG BUT , if there is a fire you CAN'T jump out of the window !!!!!!!! Yes most mfgrs do supply a wrench to open the window incase of a fire , BUT who is thinking when they are woken up by smoke filling a room in the middle of the nite ?????

Guns and home defence - In Arkansas you can defend your PROPERTY as in your WHOLE porperty , yard and all , just don't use to much force . I do feel sorry for any body that breaks in to our house with us here , they WILL get a sudden case of lead poisining !!!!!
Old 12-03-2004, 01:40 AM   #70
404Error
Lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
...and i don't think you own it at your home because when you shooting an intruder, maybe the bullet can through the wall and kill your neighborhood in his bed and the intruder has run away as fast as he can

The optimal home defense weapon is the shotgun loaded with birdshot. Just the mere sight of it will scare most intruders off. And if it's dark, the sound of aggressively racking one in the chamber should do the trick. If the uninvited guest is still persistent on doing you harm, let one fly in his direction. The birdshots spread is bound to hit some flesh and usually wont penetrate more than one wall.
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2004, 02:07 AM   #71
Nothing But Net
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric
Ak-47 is a terrorist's standard equipment, powerful fire, cheap and very bad accuracy.so the security force don't use this weapon, they more like the Mp5..and i don't think you own it at your home because when you shooting an intruder, maybe the bullet can through the wall and kill your neighborhood in his bed and the intruder has run away as fast as he can
Eric, I really don't own an AK-47, that was a joke. But making the criminal run is the desired result. All I can say is the ends usually justify the means, as long as you don't hurt anyone else.
Nothing But Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 02:24 AM   #72
Eric
know yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by 404Error
The optimal home defense weapon is the shotgun loaded with birdshot. Just the mere sight of it will scare most intruders off. And if it's dark, the sound of aggressively racking one in the chamber should do the trick. If the uninvited guest is still persistent on doing you harm, let one fly in his direction. The birdshots spread is bound to hit some flesh and usually wont penetrate more than one wall.
good idea. and i think it never need any aim at when you shoot because of it's spreading range.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:31 AM   #73
Eric
know yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing But Net
Eric, I really don't own an AK-47, that was a joke. But making the criminal run is the desired result. All I can say is the ends usually justify the means, as long as you don't hurt anyone else.
yep. To hurt some one is the badest choice if we can avoid it.
Old 12-03-2004, 04:00 AM   #74
Billy
Professor

The carved woodbed is a good Chinese traditional bed. On bed there is a little broken goose feather fan that hostess uesed ago.Under the bed there are two couples of shoes. From her room, the hostess had the high quality life.

Sometimes the master played the Chinese mah-jong at table with families.
Attached Images

Old 12-03-2004, 04:20 AM   #75
Billy
Professor

Guest Room.From the chairs, the master invited many guests to home.
Attached Images