The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2003, 04:14 PM   #76
Ciara
:)

Old 01-10-2003, 04:17 PM   #77
slang
St Petersburg, Florida

?

?

Last edited by slang; 01-10-2003 at 05:17 PM.
Old 01-10-2003, 04:50 PM   #78
That Guy
He who reads, sometimes writes.

Re: .

Quote:
Originally posted by Ciara
UT?
Old 01-10-2003, 05:34 PM   #79
elSicomoro
Person who doesn't update the user title

£

£
Old 01-10-2003, 10:18 PM   #80
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Re: .

Quote:
I am unemployed due to a nervous breakdown.
There's no such thing as a nervous breakdown.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
Old 01-10-2003, 11:11 PM   #81
Ciara

No? That's strange because that's what I had.
Old 01-10-2003, 11:15 PM   #82
Ciara

Or maybe I should be more correct as you are always trying to catch me on a fumble, or a lie.

Major depression. I was hospitalized for it, and I and they called it a nervous breakdown. But no there is no such thing. However the term nervous breakdown now means just snapping, or just being so depressed that one cannot help him/herself. I know all about it.

So yes, I had a nervous breakdown, or whatever YOU want to call it. On my forms for work it states nervous breakdown. I will go back to work after my mental evaluation.
Old 01-10-2003, 11:32 PM   #83
Bearo
Non-Newbie Sort

Hospitalized huh? well you certainly got back to posting in your dland fast did you bring your computer to the hospital? Although I seem to recall someone saying they couldn't afford healthcare so how did you end up in hospital?? maybe I just don't understand the american health care system. By the way did you mention in your pathetic begging that you have a car, a computer, a digital camera and a diaryland supergold membership? and yes we know most of those are gifts and even po' people need nice things, yet you still need too mooch other peoples money? heh sound like you don't know when to call it quits and cut your losses, or in your case "earnings". People write angry things because your behaviour is disgusting and disgracefu.l
Old 01-11-2003, 12:42 AM   #84
juju
no one of consequence

She did not want to take our original advice, because that would mean that she would not be a victim anymore! Poooor me!
Old 01-11-2003, 01:55 AM   #85
Ciara

Hospitals cannot refuse you when you don't have health insurance. I did not stay overnight. I was in the hospital 6 hours.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:39 AM   #86
Bearo
Non-Newbie Sort

You said you were hospitalized. But being there for mere hours sounds more like a visit . Funny how you can bend words to your own needs. When you say hospitalized one would think you meant for a strech of days not hours. I think professional victim is an accurate term. It amuses me how many people buy your garbage and feel bad for you.
Old 01-11-2003, 09:14 AM   #87
99 44/100% pure
Infrequently Astonished

Why am I compelled to keep arguing with this fruitcake?

Quote:
I was in the hospital 6 hours.
SIX HOURS?! That's how long it takes to get a hangnail treated! And that's with health insurance! This only adds to the reasons I'm certain that this woman (person?) is lying from start to finish. If she truly is mentally ill, she needs to add "Delusional thinking" and "Compulsive lying" do her no doubt long list of DSM IV diagnoses.

Disclaimer: Nothing against hospitals and the many fine medical and administrative personnel who work there. It just takes a mighty long time to get through the emergency room process if not mortally wounded. For that, you're in and out in no time.

Last edited by 99 44/100% pure; 01-11-2003 at 09:18 AM.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:43 AM   #88
Bearo
Non-Newbie Sort

"Why am I compelled to keep arguing with this fruitcake?"

Maybe for the amusement? I personally find it intriguing. To sit here and wonder how somone can stay at their computer all day everyday and wait for a reply to her bs. Maybe that's why she is here, maybe she sorely needs human companionship, negetive or otherwise. Then again there's a lot to be said for a possible borderline personality disorder, and pathological lying.
Old 01-11-2003, 10:58 AM   #89
Ciara

I had no wait at the hospital. I was immediately put into suicide watch room. So yes I was there for six hours. I'm glad you are all amused.
Old 01-11-2003, 11:09 AM   #90
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Waiting in an exam room for six hours is not a hospitalization, under anyone's definition.

I am encouraged that you went to seek help, and hopefully are continuing in this effort.

Depending upon your county of residence you can receive inpatient treatment through county funding if you have no other coverage or do not qualify for medical assistance. This system is in place for Philadelphia and all the surrounding PA counties.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
Closed Thread