The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-01-2007, 06:35 PM   #31
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Well mother of God...do I have a big old sign that says "be offended by everything Shawnee says today because in some small way it must be directed at you"?

Bite me Magilla. Then I'll stick a chip up your ass and see if it registers what a moron you are....K?
Quote:
Did I mention bite me? Ass hat?
Quote:
Um, you might not feel that way if they could jump start your mush brain. Um, you don't know me or what I'm about. Um, shut the f*** up. Um, you must have brain damage. Um, I hope you're beathing better. Um, bite me. Um, f*** you. Um...you suck. Um, yes you do.

That's why she earns that funniest female award, IMHO!
Old 03-01-2007, 08:31 PM   #32
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

She goes off like it's a personal attack, if you disagree.... but she's cute as hell so we put up with it.

paqito & cashc, Welcome to the cellar.

I think the biggest leap forward with robots will be the machine to human brain interface.
That would certainly have medical applications. If they hooked an astronomers brain to a powerful robot, he could play for the Phillies while waiting for night.

I agree they were probably controlling the birds magnetic direction sensing to "steer" it's flight, maybe with preset adjustments rather than real time corrections.

If you're repulsed by the picture, you don't want to visit any of the thousands of labs in this country that use animals for testing all sorts of things.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:41 AM   #33
rkzenrage

See... they both have, like, 70's tight polyester on and they're all mad an' sweaty.
Shawnee takes a swipe at Spexx an' its ON!
All, rollin' aroun', shirts comin' off, hair flyin' aroun', chests heavin and swayin'.... yeah... like that...
Old 03-02-2007, 05:21 AM   #34
SPUCK
Professor

Quote:
dove == pigeon == flying rat.
Not exactly... You need to actually be more specific or you will cause confusion.

A Pigeon is the Lesser Feathered Rat while the SeaGull is the Greater Feathered Rat

Doves on the other hand are just one of the nastiest dumbass birds that has ever landed on our window-sill bird feeder. They constantly try to kill each other. Viciously! I now hate them after watching them on our feeder. I cannot begin to understand why some idiot decided they were the bird symbol-of-peace.
SPUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 05:24 AM   #35
SPUCK
Professor

Kitsune; Where on earth did u find that picture of a Lesser Feathered Rat crapping on that surely,(now) mentally damaged, girl in a sprint and having already been nailed. !!!???? Amazing! I think that Lesser Feathered Rat must have crapped 1/3 of its body weight on her!

By the way they are extremely tasty!

I agree that someone may benefit from radio controlled pigeons but that guy looks like a hobbyist flying a model airplane..
SPUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:08 AM   #36
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

It does feel personal when someone implies that I do bad people things just because of a single post of mine.

Anyway, yesterday felt like the weight of the world on me, and yes I do come out fightin'. My problem, not theirs.

I was fully expecting to come back and be ostracized and yet Spexx and Bruce and Rkz made me feel so much better...yes, just being me. Imagine!

Thanks!
Old 03-02-2007, 08:21 AM   #37
Kitsune
still eats dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPUCK View Post
Kitsune; Where on earth did u find that picture of a Lesser Feathered Rat crapping
Same place I found this.
Attached Images

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:23 AM   #38
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
Shawnee takes a swipe at Spexx an' its ON!
All, rollin' aroun', shirts comin' off, hair flyin' aroun', chests heavin and swayin'.... yeah... like that...
No way. I'd roll around with Shawnee, but only the baby-making roll-in-the-hay kinda rolling around.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:27 AM   #39
Shawnee123

Yikes! :p
Old 03-02-2007, 08:35 AM   #40
Sheldonrs
Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spexxvet View Post
No way. I'd roll around with Shawnee, but only the baby-making roll-in-the-hay kinda rolling around.
I't don't have to be baby-makin' to be fun.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:05 PM   #41
magilla
Belt Conveyor

Quote:

It does feel personal when someone implies that I do bad people things just because of a single post of mine.

Anyway, yesterday felt like the weight of the world on me, and yes I do come out fightin'. My problem, not theirs.

I was fully expecting to come back and be ostracized and yet Spexx and Bruce and Rkz made me feel so much better...yes, just being me. Imagine!

Thanks!
It was such a pleasure to pop back over here when I finally had a moment to do so and see that lovely vitriol gracing my screen.

I hope you feel much more grown-up now. If the first two replies didn't do it, I am sure the third did.

Chris
magilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:10 PM   #42
Shawnee123

Quote:
Originally Posted by magilla View Post
It was such a pleasure to pop back over here when I finally had a moment to do so and see that lovely vitriol gracing my screen.

I hope you feel much more grown-up now. If the first two replies didn't do it, I am sure the third did.

Chris
Oh, I feel GREAT! Now, begone, o thorn in my side. You're MUCH too good to hang out with trash like me, right?

Last edited by Shawnee123; 03-02-2007 at 12:27 PM.
Shawnee123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:11 PM   #43
Shawnee123

You can be accusatory but don't expect anger? How is it in the fantasy world you inhabit?
Old 03-02-2007, 01:35 PM   #44
magilla
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
You can be accusatory but don't expect anger? How is it in the fantasy world you inhabit?
The only fantasy around here is the one in which I accused you of something. You need to get out a little more, or something.

Chris
magilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:51 PM   #45
Kitsune
still eats dirt

Less drama, more R/C bird air force.
Attached Images

Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote