The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Cellar-related > Cellar Meta
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Cellar Meta Users, threads, etiquette, posting, usage, forums, why this place matters or doesn't

View Poll Results: What do you think?
No: I don't like how they respond to some posters 10 35.71%
Yes: I think what they say is ok 2 7.14%
Yes: I think they're funny 8 28.57%
Don't care either way 8 28.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-18-2011, 12:04 AM   #1
morethanpretty
Thats "Miss Zipper Neck" to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Yes, I'm like this in real life. My time is valuable, I don't waste it on people who are intolerably dumb or irritating in my opinion. You get a couple of chances, then you get ignored and if your idiocy makes you unignorable, then I'mm'a tell you about it.
This is a completely voluntary recreational board. Meaning you are free to participate, or not; respond, or not, anyway you like. All idiotic posts or posters are completely ignorable in that case because you do not have to respond to them. You are not forced, you don't have to interact with them on any level, you don't even have to see their face. I hate to break it to you, but you have wasted valuable time on intolerable dumb and irritating posters who were ignorable, since they all are ignorable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
If you can't stand the heat, you really should get out of the kitchen. If you allow your feelings to be hurt by strangers on the interwebs, then this is not the place for you. I don't expect, need or want to be liked by everyone. So "ouch, my feelings". Seems like maybe you do. This is just not a realistic outlook on life.
This is not the general "interwebs," this is the Cellar. The Cellar is a social outlet for many dwellers, that means we probably see each other as friends or acquaintances that we want to hang out with for the most part. I don't get my feelings hurt by strangers, I get my feelings hurt by friends and acquaintances. Do I want to be liked by
everyone? No. Do I want to be liked by the friends and acquaintances I choose to spend time with? Yes, otherwise I'd be a huge masochist, and I'm not. I do like your input a lot of the time and would like to respect/have your respect monnie, just as I would with a friend. If you don't give a fuck what your friends and acquaintances think of you or if you hurt their feelings, then I can't imagine why you would even bother socializing with them, obviously you don't like them.
Old 04-18-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
monster
I hear them call the tide

Quote:
Originally Posted by morethanpretty View Post
This is not the general "interwebs," this is the Cellar. The Cellar is a social outlet for many dwellers, that means we probably see each other as friends or acquaintances that we want to hang out with for the most part. I don't get my feelings hurt by strangers, I get my feelings hurt by friends and acquaintances. Do I want to be liked by
everyone? No. Do I want to be liked by the friends and acquaintances I choose to spend time with? Yes, otherwise I'd be a huge masochist, and I'm not. I do like your input a lot of the time and would like to respect/have your respect monnie, just as I would with a friend. If you don't give a fuck what your friends and acquaintances think of you or if you hurt their feelings, then I can't imagine why you would even bother socializing with them, obviously you don't like them.
It's not a closed board, though. It's open to all on the interwebs. Some I would not choose to spend time with. And some I consider close friends and acquantances. The latter... if they call me out on a post I hurt and/or I apologize. The former..........

I find it ironic you call me monnie here, when you're saying you're sorta cool with me in the main ....I really, really don't like that name and it's one of the names that the non-monster-people use to try and rattle my cage.

You do have my respect mtp, for what that's worth. But don't call me monnie. Or stupid. DON'T CALL ME STUPID!

Tags
pensive pam wannabes, romper room