The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Arts & Entertainment
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Arts & Entertainment Give meaning to your life or distract you from it for a while

Old 11-19-2002, 09:21 AM   #1
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

The most important mission, ever.

Congratulations! You are the next lucky contestant on "Survivor". No, this thread isn't dedicated to the show itself, this is a place where you make plans to bid farewell to the normal, boring, everyday confines of rural society.

I am going to be gone for at least a week and I am taking with me only things I can carry comfortably with both hands, and aside from the clothing on my back- here is my list of mandatory items for my vacation in hell, each with a helpful explanation:

1. Motley Crue's "shout at the devil", 'cause just holding the cd gets me very excited.

2. Okay, I lied a little about my list. I am wearing a LED ZEPPELIN t-shirt because it is my way of letting others know that LED ZEPPELIN is #1, and if they don't like it then they probably won't like me either and should just like get the hell out of the way and like get to know someone else and stuff. Dude.

3. I'm not wearing any pants.)

4. Alright I admit I lied about the helpful explanations. There's the guy that did it, GET HIM!

5. I lied about everything. Survivor sucks!

6. Attention defecit RULES!!
j03L10T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 09:27 AM   #2
That Guy
He who reads, sometimes writes.

Sorry, dude. I just have a really hard time following most of your posts.
But they are extremely entertaining.
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2002, 09:30 AM   #3
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

As intended, entertainers have a need to entertain- especially when they are broke. Another joke. Hope you like it!
Old 11-19-2002, 09:40 AM   #4
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

DON'T YOU LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND, SHE'S THE ONLY ONE I GOT, NOT MUCH OF A GIRLFRIEND, WE NEVER SEEM TO TALK A LOT, THERE ARE TIMES WHEN ALL THE WORLD'S ASLEEP, PLEASE TELL ME WHO I AMMMMMMMMMM

They are killing me on this island- should have just called it joe's island. Oh, I brought a picture with me. I just remembered, in my back pocket (subject to change). It's a picture of rosanne barr, oops. WRONG PANTS!
Old 11-20-2002, 11:17 AM   #5
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Day two-

I'm still here, haha.
I'm STILL here, hahahaha!
Ahahahahahahahahah hee hee hee!!

I don't know why anyone watches television. Call me crazy and I will only agree with you as my opinions and values are very left center. Anyways, I just found out that I can do a belly flop very well and it brings back old memories. Darn, should have packed some aspirin. Today the picture is the cover of crazytown's debut cd, and save for the head and back ache I am feeling so wonderful just gazing at it. Looks as though none of the other contestants cared to participate. What can I say, when you are good you're good! Oh no, its an anachonda! AAAAAHH!!
Old 11-21-2002, 09:40 AM   #6
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Day Three-

Dobrialee. I do not know what this means. Found it etched in the sand where I am standing right now, I have a funny feeling that I am not the only person upon this island, perhaps a native drew this. Do-Brya-lee? I dunno. The water is too salty to drink out here and I swear that I banged a coconut against a very large rock last night until my hands were bleeding, but the salt water does make the pain from the cuts subside a whole lot. This isn't as much fun as I had once expected, but I do love a good challenge. I think I am going to stick it out a while longer, and the toilet paper sucks too!!
Old 11-21-2002, 10:22 AM   #7
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Re: Day Three-

Quote:
Originally posted by j03L10T
Dobrialee. I do not know what this means.
Croatoan.

Rosebud.

:-)

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 10:47 AM   #8
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Re: Re: Day Three-

Quote:
Originally posted by MaggieL

Croatoan.

Rosebud.

:-)
Aha, I was correct! The native(s) may be even more intelligent than one might be led to believe, based on the savage appearance of their environment. Thanks for that tidbit of knowledge, I will keep you posted of any further developments and mysterious discoveries!

If and when I make it back to the states, I am going to create a t-shirt for my next adventure that has "MaggieL" all over it! MaggieL!! MaggieL!! MaggieL!!
Old 11-21-2002, 11:15 AM   #9
MaggieL
in the Hour of Scampering

Not to mention "Wilson".

And tomorrow is "Friday". Coincidence, or evil conspiracy by the Illuminati? You decide.
Attached Images

MaggieL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2002, 12:09 PM   #10
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Matter of fact, and plainly speaking-

I was just about to inscribe the name "maggieL" upon the very racquetball that did fit so comfortabely inside one of the pockets of my shorts, but then I thought to myself the heck with it. No one has to know that I wrote "Castaway" too. But originally, it WAS in there I DO admit it whole-heartidly.

: )
Old 11-22-2002, 11:44 AM   #11
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Day two- no, wait...uhm FORE!!

I am etching across the warm sand a message for the rescue planes to view. I'm not really certain if it will be all that legible but if so, will probably appear to be maliscious and most profanic in nature. Oh god my nipples are so sore, I always hate it when this happens. This is just plain awful. The worst day ever. O' Elizabeth I believe I'm comin' up to join ya'.

: .

Today's wild draw pic.

Last edited by j03L10T; 11-22-2002 at 11:58 AM.
Old 11-23-2002, 10:16 AM   #12
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Day six- the final battle

It's all over now. I am actually being rescued, by lions. Big hairy ferocious lions. Goodbye cruel world, it's been a trip and you never did actually "have your way" with me. I'd rather die THIS way than to spend the rest of my days being mauled by YOU. "Mauled and devoured by lions", I want that on my tombstone "but he kept his soul".

P.S. Just kidding, I made the lions up and I am not really on an island suffering miserably.

PSYCHE!!

Old 11-28-2002, 09:45 AM   #13
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Psssst-

Wanna' know a secret? Just wanted to say hello and sorry it's been a while. I'm working less online and more on my home. Talk to you later,

J03

By the way, which version of "dreamer" do you prefer? Supertramp or Ozzy? Just curious, as they were both sung with a retainer in my mouth. Thank heavens that in the field of orthodonics, there is an unsuspectful maker of "vocal" gods!

Last edited by j03L10T; 11-28-2002 at 11:22 AM.
Old 12-02-2002, 09:10 AM   #14
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

It's all in the upper left ear, I snuck it in :]

The two latest drawings were passed out in two different directions (seperate agents).
Old 12-02-2002, 02:28 PM   #15
j03L10T
going nowhere slow

Wonder years-

My so called life as a pussy.