The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 06-28-2018, 11:35 AM   #286
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Pfffft. Curtis Cook.

Curtis Cook wasn't even alive when JFK or RFK were shot. He lands in that "average age 27 and doesn't know anything" demographic.

Now everybody knows he's a clotpoll who posts his emotions just exactly like tw.
Old 06-29-2018, 07:42 AM   #287
Griff
still says videotape

I have no idea what you're talking about but know nothing baby-boomers would seem the greater threat.
Old 06-29-2018, 08:09 AM   #288
Griff
still says videotape

So I looked up your boy Cook. He is nobody. I guess he's being pimped in fascist quarters as the uncivil left? Fortunately, it is too late in this administration to appoint anyone to the court.
Old 07-04-2018, 10:14 AM   #289
Mountain Mule
Slacker

LOL!

Those are pretty funny, Bruce!

Did you make them up yourself? (I haven't been around enough lately to figure out if you are a Latin scholar or not.)

The only Latin epigram I know without resorting to google is Sic transit Gloria Mundi.

A catchphrase that I hope will be on the lips of the majority of Congress come the Midterms results!
Old 07-04-2018, 03:18 PM   #290
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Nope, found on the web, McSweeny I think.
Old 07-05-2018, 09:57 PM   #291
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

The Don considered an invasion of Venezuela in 2017. Wacko extremists see war as the best solution to all problems.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/04/polit...ion/index.html

One would think we learned from the disaster called Misson Accomplished. Wacko extremists (Trump supporters) will even deny reality; insist that Mission Accomplished also was a success.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 07:23 AM   #292
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

But, but it wouldn't have been a war, just a Police Action.

One would think we learned from the disaster called Red Line that left Syria with an undisclosed cache of chemical weapons. Whacko fanatical moderate losers (Hillary supporters) will deny failure; insist that Red Line also was a success.
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:10 AM   #293
tw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
One would think we learned from the disaster called Red Line that left Syria with an undisclosed cache of chemical weapons.
Then we include reality. Even the Russians made sure all those weapons were removed. The entire world responded as you well know and always forget.

Extremist get angry when a moderate president does what is necessary to avert war. "He has no backbone." Extremist get angry when a moderate president uses military action. "Tail is wagging the dog". Extremist then love how the scumbag Don is destroying the American economy, international influence, and even attacking our closest friends. Destruction and lies make extremists happy. Solutions only exist when the Central Committee of the Party orders extremists to believe it is good.

The Red Line confiscated all his chemical weapons. Any that now exists, if they existed, were created from scratch.

Meanwhile a wacko spent maybe $100 million attacking bunkers that might have contained obsolete airplane. And put holes in runways that were fixed before the day ended. The wacko extremist president could not bother to destroy what may have been chemical weapon storage tanks. Those tanks were built after all that previous stuff was removed by a Red Line - and the resulting cooperation of nations all over the world.

Ironically, if those tanks did contain chemical weapons, then the Russians, located adjacent to those tanks, knew exactly what those tanks contained.

Funny how extremists forget a massive and entire world response after a Red Line was drawn. It contradicts what extremists were ordered to believe.

Only wackos still deny the success created by that Red Line. Since only wacko extremist talk show host claim it was not a success. That long list of nations that cooperated to remove all those weapons all say it was a complete success. Who should be believe? Honest nations or wacko extremists talk show hosts?

Those wacko extremists talk show host also say Trump is doing everything good. So they must be honest.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:10 AM   #294
henry quirk
maskless: yesterday, today, tomorrow

I'm thinkin' the people of Venezuela would welcome an overthrow of the current gov.

Don't you agree?
henry quirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 09:18 AM   #295
sexobon

Quote:
… Whacko fanatical moderate losers (Hillary supporters) will deny failure; insist that Red Line also was a success.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
… Only wackos still deny the success created by that Red Line. ...
Have some more cheesecake.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:19 AM   #296
tw

On Tuesday, all under 5 children must be returned to their parents. HHS has no record of whom some of those children belong. Constant questions asked by honest reporters keep resulting in "We cannot say" replies from HHS.

HHS had to do what even HHS knew would be a problem. The president did not let them even setup procedures. So imprisoned kids were even sleeping on concrete floors. No time or effort could be implemented to record where those kids were and who their parents were. HHS openly admits they do not know if those children arrived with their parents.

One lady, some time ago, got her child back after 85 days. Child was in the same cloths worn on the day he was taken. And those clothes were full of dirt. Yes dirt. She believes the kid was not bathed for 85 days.

HHS says they do not know if the child was held in an HHS facility or in a private contractor site. But the kid was stored in a town that only had an HHS facility.

Of course Trump says this is good. They were criminals (probably MS13) trying to kill us all. His statements have actually increased his popularity among extremists. Extremists say illegal immigrants have no rights - even for bathing.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:20 AM   #297
tw

Quote:
Have some more cheesecake.
Scumbags extremists of the world unite. That's why we have The Don. Extremists love liars.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #298
henry quirk

"On Tuesday, all under 5 children must be returned to their parents"

My suggestion: gather up all the illegal aliens (adults and children) currently being held, drive the lot to the border, have them all move to the Mexican side, let them sort out which kid belongs to which parent there.

Don't let a single one cross back into the U.S.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:26 AM   #299
sexobon

Tw, learn from history: the quantity of words in your posts are no substitute for quality brevity (sound bytes). The greater the volume, the bigger the loser. Glad you like cheesecake so much.
Old 07-06-2018, 09:28 AM   #300
henry quirk

I'm thinkin' the people of Venezuela would welcome an overthrow of the current gov.

Don't you agree?

Tags
cheesecake