The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Old 06-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #361
Aliantha
trying hard to be a better person

Geez that's a bit tough Night. I reckon the knife fight story would be better also though. I'm sure it'd impress the ladies. lol

Thanks for sharing though.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:37 PM   #362
monster
I hear them call the tide

The brother of one of my uni flat-mates (flat=apartment in US) was badly burned as a child. He was a surfer and told everyone the scar on his leg was a shark bite. He was turning chicks away and still got plenty.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:22 AM   #363
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
Wow - Nightsong, thank you!
Apart from the fact you are pretty much my ideal physically, I really appreciate your confidence and candour. A full frontal, posed photo in a beautiful setting.
Oh, good Christ and all of his gay disciples. Where do I start?

Well, first, with the most important. SG, if Nightsong is your physical ideal, then please, for the love of all that is unholy, let's you and I figure out a way to fund a trip across the pond for one or the other of us, 'cause you're gonna love my mature ass. And I think I've already made it rather clear about how I feel about your less mature, but certainly more spectacular posterior.

Nightsong...rock the fuck on. Great pics, and my hat (and underwear, at this exact moment) are off to you. Six Feet...how in the world I *ever* missed your prior gender clues, I have no idea, but I promise you that, from this day forward, I am your devoted and eager admirer. And, this at both of you...do you ever get to KC? If so, please plan on spending a weekend at my humble digs for, at a minimum, some really great conversation.

Cloud...I am awed and humbled by your courage and beauty. It would have been moving enough for you to have simply described the physical trauma you encountered as a young girl, but to be so brave as to show us...it is a gesture which is truly outstanding, humbling, and which demonstrates so much trust and acceptance of the Cellar community...brava. I don't have enough words to express my admiration and appreciation. And, in case no one else has said it, *I* would be honored to have the opportunity to simply pull down your shirt, lift up your bra, and put the simplest and gentlest touch of a tongue to that beautiful mammary appendage which you've shared.

I know ya'll think I'm a hopeless reprobate, but these pics I've seen here tonight (I've been busy, and it was all new to me) are, to me, a frank, honest and sincere presentaton of trust and investment to a vital community which I have been missing very much.

Gods help me...I think this is all *incredibly* healthy.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:04 PM   #364
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elspode View Post
SG, if Nightsong is your physical ideal, then please, for the love of all that is unholy, let's you and I figure out a way to fund a trip across the pond for one or the other of us, 'cause you're gonna love my mature ass.
We'll have to come up with some wonderful money-earning scheme that allows me to visit about 12 other Dwellars too though - not all for sex I hasten to add!

Major kudos to Nightsong and Sixfeet for the action shot. And I've finally seen someone with larger nipples than me - woohoo! And Nightsong - I'm amazed and flattered you found my original video post (hello to the Cellar or some such) on YouTube. I just wish I had sound on this PC so I could remember what I waffled on about...

Cloud - have said before, I really respect your attitude to your own body. Many positive thoughts for posting not only a breast picture, a pierced nipple picture, but also a picture of a body part idolised by the perfectionist West when when you previously had disfigurement issues.
Old 06-17-2007, 02:11 PM   #365
Cloud

wow, you guys! I NEVER expected such a postive and humbling response to a little, embarassing, boobie pic. I am very, very touched.

Elspode, your comments are among the nicest things that have ever been said to me!

Thank you!

Last edited by Cloud; 06-17-2007 at 02:19 PM.
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #366
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

I love the Cellar. I am totally in awe of everyone who's posted pics of themselves in this thread!
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:26 PM   #367
Elspode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
We'll have to come up with some wonderful money-earning scheme that allows me to visit about 12 other Dwellars too though - not all for sex I hasten to add!
Maybe you should privately email all 12 of us with an itinerary and the associated costs, and we could all just pay our shares? And no, not just for sex. There'd need to be time for food and sleep, too, or else you'd not be much good for the sex, would you?

I'm joking, of course. I would also want to talk at some point...probably right after the sex.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:43 PM   #368
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Suddenly I feel like a voyeur....cool.
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 09:55 PM   #369
zippyt
LONG LIVE KING ZIPPY! per Feetz

As Nude as the Zip gets for the cellar ,
Happy Fathers day , I know I had a GOOD DAY !!!
Attached Images

Old 06-18-2007, 03:47 AM   #370
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Must be one of those 10 gallon hats, maybe 12.
Old 06-18-2007, 05:04 AM   #371
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

I'm loving that cheeky grin, Bippy
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:41 PM   #372
Elspode

The ladies here will forever bemoan the day they saw the hat, but missed the hatrack.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:16 PM   #373
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

I think that's a great photo. May I assume from your never ending grin that you are a really great guy??
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 02:49 AM   #374
limey
Encroaching on your decrees

I think I can confirm from years of Zippywatching that yes, he really is a really great guy !
(and I love the way he spells!)
Old 06-19-2007, 09:12 PM   #375
kerosene
Touring the facilities

He's mighty cute, too.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote