The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 01-31-2006, 11:23 AM   #61
Kitsune
still eats dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dov
Save your urges for someone else. Formal debate? I am not as anal as some. I make it up as I go along. Works for me.
Urges? Oh, dov!

Tell you what -- I'll bring this down more to your level. Regardless of tips you might have picked up while arguing that your lunchbox was better than someone else's in the cafetieria during elementary school break, discussion is not comprised of:

1. Plug ears.
2. Shout beliefs.
3. Discount naysayers with insults.

Here's a hint: try the following.

1. State your fears, concerns, or grievances.
2. State why you have this stance. Provide evidence.
3. Provide a possible solution/improvement.
4. Listen to what others have to say, counter or support their viewpoints.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 and learn from them.

You, sir, remind me of a very young Radar. Only, more religious and less libertarian.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 03:39 PM   #62
Tonchi
Victim of gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dov
My question confirmed that no bac will ever reveal he or she would do their best to assist in the herding 13 million Jews into Israel and then assist in anyway possible in the genocide of at least two thirds of the Jews, to bring forth the second coming, period.
I asked my bac neighbor if she knew anything about this plan you are privy too and it was definitely news to her. However, she will pray for your soul
Old 01-31-2006, 06:48 PM   #63
keryx
Mrs. Fargon

Originally posted by dov:There is soooo much more, but I believe I made my point with these tid-bits.

In case you missed my point, all those books are full of shit.
[/quote]

Similar tidbits can be found in the OT. By your own reasoning that also makes the OT books also full of shit, right?

I'm just following the logical bouncing ball.

And in case it wasn't deduced from my previous post, I do emphatically deny there is a plan to herd and destroy the Jewish people. End of statement.

Many fools have tried to predict the future from interpreting the Bible. The future cannot be known.

Last edited by keryx; 01-31-2006 at 06:48 PM. Reason: add info
keryx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2006, 06:48 PM   #64
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

The question is, WHO TOLD DOV?
Old 02-01-2006, 04:30 PM   #65
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon
I am a bac, and have been since June 75. I am an intelligent and thoughtful person.( I hope) I am tolerant of other people, and their beliefs. I accept anyone's philosophy as long as they can be objective, and tolerant of mine.
You have defined yourself more in line with philosphies being advocated by the current Pope and in direct opposition to so many fundamentalist religious leaders. You have a problem with the hate too often promoted by those fundamentalist religious leaders - especially in the 700 Club. For example, if I read your post accurately, then you have no problem watching Brokeback Mountain. If I read your posts as intended, then you are in full agreement with writings of Kahlil Gibran.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:43 PM   #66
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Thank You TW. Hatered and self promotion for personal gain were not part of Jesus's ministry on earth. Jesus was sent here to to show us the way to salvation. Unfortunitly some people have hi-jacked his message and turned it into a money machine, or worse a platform to launch their own rise to power. Some lefty's use a slogan that applys here "think globely and act localy" while I pray for the salvation of Christ for the whole world, I am limeted and contain my actions to La Crosse on the Mississippi.
Asfar as I am concerned Brokeback Mountain is a film and I will wait to see it on HBO where I can sleep thru it in peace.
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 01:22 AM   #67
Tonchi
Victim of gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargon
Hatered and self promotion for personal gain were not part of Jesus's ministry on earth.
Didn't you just love the way Pat Robertson had himself cut off from the mega-million dollar Holy Land Resort they were trying to build in Israel when he made one of his hateful statements about Sharon and God's punishment? Seems that God knew EXACTLY how to punish the Rev. Robertson
Old 02-02-2006, 03:05 AM   #68
dov

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonchi
Didn't you just love the way Pat Robertson had himself cut off from the mega-million dollar Holy Land Resort they were trying to build in Israel when he made one of his hateful statements about Sharon and God's punishment? Seems that God knew EXACTLY how to punish the Rev. Robertson
Israel will make a deal, not direcly with Robertson but some crony of his.
Ask a BAC about the end of days, and they will lie. It is part of their platform. Ask a BAC neighbour, he will lie. Any Bacs here, on this Forum, they will lie. They lie in the name of Jesus. The second coming, which they believe will happen in their generation, which began in 1948 with the formation of Israel. No specific time was given in the Bacs condensed and the rearrangements of words, sentences and chapters of the Gospels into “their” book. Israel and Jews play a sublime role in the tribulation, end of days, the apocalypse, and most inviting and alluring of all, the Rapture. They see the opportunity slipping away, with the elections of Hamas. It is crucial in their fantasyland that Jews occupy the West Bank. The scariest part now is, if it isn’t God’s will, they are powerful enough, without God, the Bacs can create the environment for the end of days and delude themselves that it is Gods will.

The individual who feels threatened by my words and the most aggrieve in their response, know I speak the truth and they cannot yet let the truth see the sunlight.

Later maybe, I will put some quotes and articles together to point out the American foreign policy is dictated by the evangelicals.

How do I know? I study.

The lives of my family, community and me are at stake.

I am tired finally and going to close my eyes.

Wake me if you can.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:11 AM   #69
fargon
Person who doesn't update the user title

Dov, Does this mean that you will go away and stop asking questions that nobody's even herd of. We have tried to answer you but all you can do is insult us, christain, jew, agnostic, pagon, and atheist aliike. I can not speak for my friends here in the celler but I am tired of you, if you cannot play nice go play someplace else. Thank You for Shareing
Heavily medicated for the good of mankind.
fargon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:21 AM   #70
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

How many millions carry this secret again Dov? It must be the biggest, most amazing conspiracy ever developed, that they can share this secret amongst themselves and not allow the truth out.

You say it's published in their book or something?

Even when I briefly considered myself B.A.C. for 3 months at age 13, they didn't let me in on the secret!!! It must be a very closely guarded thing or something.
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:18 PM   #71
imprint
Questionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dov
Israel will make a deal, not direcly with Robertson but some crony of his.
Ask a BAC about the end of days, and they will lie. It is part of their platform. Ask a BAC neighbour, he will lie. Any Bacs here, on this Forum, they will lie. They lie in the name of Jesus. The second coming, which they believe will happen in their generation, which began in 1948 with the formation of Israel. No specific time was given in the Bacs condensed and the rearrangements of words, sentences and chapters of the Gospels into “their” book. Israel and Jews play a sublime role in the tribulation, end of days, the apocalypse, and most inviting and alluring of all, the Rapture. They see the opportunity slipping away, with the elections of Hamas. It is crucial in their fantasyland that Jews occupy the West Bank. The scariest part now is, if it isn’t God’s will, they are powerful enough, without God, the Bacs can create the environment for the end of days and delude themselves that it is Gods will.
it hurts me, inside, but as a good Christian I cannot hide this darkness (which is really light) much longer. dov speaks the truth and each and every day it hurts me to lie to those that are not born again about the plan that was put into effect decades ago. Israel is the key and it is why the US fights and must continue to fight even as the hamas threatens to shorten the already brief window we have to make things right, to align all events in the world.

I will pray for you, dov, and your family. I am sorry, but we are only doing what we must do and as the bible tells us all.

even though the secret we keep safe is important, I feel it no longer matters that we hold it quietly because events have already progressed well enough in our favor that there is no stopping what has been put into motion. all bacs must confess so that they might be free of lies when their end comes, which is really simply our great beginning.

god bless you, dov.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:27 PM   #72
wolf
lobber of scimitars

So, is imprint dov, or is s/he zooming him? I'd say it's about 50/50.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:43 PM   #73
Undertoad
Radical Centrist

Let the battle royale begin! There can be only one!!!
Undertoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #74
Kitsune
still eats dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf
So, is imprint dov, or is s/he zooming him? I'd say it's about 50/50.
Working the profession you do, I'm sure you know it could very well be both.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 12:55 PM   #75
FallenFairy
nope

dov - any chance you read Dan Brown's books?? The conspiracy theory you attribute to the BAC's of the world sounds eerily like the "Iluminati" in Brown's books...
I have never heard of the genocide of the Jewish populace to bring about the tribulation....where are you getting your information from?
PROOF, we simple people cry for PROOF.

on a lighter note - if the BAC's are capable of keeping this kind of secret think of the implications... I bet any money that Bill Clinton wishes Monica had been a BAC.