The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 12-07-2007, 04:10 AM   #16
shoot
Smooth Ruffian

You are really not in your right frame of mind while you are all full of poison. The chemo really goes to work on your brain,the dreams and nightmares are so different from the normal ones you are used to. Stressing and worry are about the very worst thing you can do for yourself. I wouldnt worry about the bills at all,run up as many as you can if you live anywhere near a decent sized city you whould be able to get good healthcare even if its at a public hospital with minimal or no insurance. When the bill coolectors start calling tell them never to call you again,that you will pay when you can or you wont. When the bills start coming in the mail,throw them straight in the trash,dont even open them. They cant do anything to you,they cant take any of your posessions and they wont even try. Eventually they will throw your entire account into the trash and write it off. If worse comes to very worse you can file medical bankruptcy but it should never come to that. Just live... EAT!! something,dont dwell on the past its gone,live for today,watch the sunrise go out and see the stars,read some fun books,dont turn on the news,get a puppy or a bunny,get both,put up a squirrel feeder. We are all among the dying how many of us are really among the living?
shoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 08:51 AM   #17
Cloud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbane Guerrilla View Post
(Cloud, you sound like my kinda woman.)

Now let's be all about Brianna again.
I know, sorry--almost deleted it after I posted, 'cause it's not my thread. The list was meant to be an exemplar. (didn't we already do a thread like that?)

I want Brianna to do her own list!
Old 12-07-2007, 10:53 AM   #18
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

thank you, shoot.

I really liked that last bit about getting a puppy and a bunny! you've made me smile this morning!
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:22 PM   #19
toranokaze
I'm still a jerk

Pray
that is my advice to you

It is the ignorance of ignorance that lead to the death of knowledge

The Virgin Mary does not weep for her son, for he is in paradise. She weeps for the world , for we are in suffering.
toranokaze is offline   Reply With Quote