The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 05-02-2016, 11:30 PM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

May 3rd, 2016: Calendar Girls

Ahh, Calendar girls, I'd catch a few reasonably naked in garages, or the lumber yard, but the best were where
no woman had gone before, the plumbing supply houses. Dozens... hundreds because they don't get thrown
out and December was always superb because that created demand for the following years calendar from that
company. There were even some with clothing printed on a clear acetate sheet I could lift up and see nirvana,
like a true voyeur. Um... yeah... IOtD.
The victim is the hallowed Pirelli Calendar, those meddling feminists are ruining the education of future generations.

Those tricksy women sent one of their subversives, Annie Leibovitz, to create the 2016 Pirelli calendar, and look
what happened. Only 2 of the 12 are even within hollering distance of naked, Amy Schumer, and Serena Williams.
And Fran Lebowitz? OK, she's probably a nice human, but no more should she be on this calendar than me.
Shudder at that thought.

I mean hell, they only mail out 20,000 of these calendars. They aren't being mailed to schools, or churches, or
your neighborhood Deli. No animals are harmed in their production, no women are forced to get naked and have
sex with the photographer, studio help, employees of Pirelli, their subsidiaries and their agents.
For over 60 years we've been saying we only buy Playboy for the articles, now all that's left is the stupid articles.

link
link