The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Philosophy Religions, schools of thought, matters of importance and navel-gazing

Old 12-20-2013, 05:25 PM   #31
JBKlyde
Banned

I just asked my big black nigger neighbor "why do white people see the word nigger as hate speech" and he said I don't know... I'm a white nigger... the thing about my baby it don't matter if your black or white..
JBKlyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 05:42 PM   #32
monster
I hear them call the tide

Free speech doesn't allow you to yell "fire" I a crowded theater without repercussions. This hate speech is detrimental to the cellar and likely to deter many potentially valuable future members. One casualty now to prevent many later is a risk I'd take. If you could travel back in time, would you prevent Pol Pot making it to adulthood? Ibram may not come here any more, but I'd like to think that at one point we were a valuable resource for her. And she made many welcome contributions. How many Ibbys are we willing to risk not getting to know and not being here for?

Coventry worked for Emma. Might be a possibility.
Old 12-20-2013, 05:48 PM   #33
JBKlyde
Banned

I yelled "fire in the hole" and wrote a book.. and I talked to Ibram I told her how vauleable she was.. I'm not the one who has staring molly some slut face sucide wanna movie star spewing imorality all over the place and then dose nothing to insure she dosn't actually commint sucide and when she never appears again says nothing...
Old 12-20-2013, 05:59 PM   #34
Nirvana
Back in 10

Looking through my bible still trying to find where hate mongering is an accepted form of Christianity....Can you tell what page and book JBK?
Old 12-20-2013, 06:04 PM   #35
JBKlyde
Banned

your Idea of love is demented as to is mine and had you stayed on subject and not entered a thread entiled demon static we might not have this problem.. clean up or shut up...

Last edited by JBKlyde; 12-20-2013 at 06:11 PM.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:26 PM   #36
monster
I hear them call the tide

shush now, the grown-ups are talking.

Frankly, I find this incessant name-calling irritating. Intolerably so, I'm not sure. But I'm not going to protest a silencing. See all y'all later -unless I get banned while I'm out. I'm off to a party where there will be plenty of gays, atheists, muslims, jews, black people, lawyers, white people, sunburned people, non-Americans, Americans, hunters, tree-huggers,religious people, people with mental illness, priests and rabbis, straight people, doctors, dentists, teachers, artists and quite possibly a slut or two...... but no children and I'm pretty sure no name-calling. Have a peaceful evening.
Old 12-20-2013, 06:43 PM   #37
JBKlyde
Banned

well amen to that...
Old 12-20-2013, 06:52 PM   #38
Nirvana
Back in 10

JBK I am confused as to why you would choose hate mongering as the way to celebrate your Savior's birth.

Well back to my peace on Earth and Goodwill towards men Merry Christmas JBK
Old 12-20-2013, 07:14 PM   #39
JBKlyde
Banned

today's the 20th that should be official rockstar christmas day... rock is dead remember... wasn't my idea.. so you want a ressurection?? I can't play guitar I don't have the right my mom is takeing harp lessons...

qcc?? your guys are right this is just me being scrudge..
Old 12-20-2013, 07:56 PM   #40
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexobon View Post
Then put his posts in queue, subject to approval, like we used to do with new users. Make him wait as the price to pay for using hate language detrimental to The Cellar. Let HIM figure out what was wrong with his posts if they don't make it to the public board. That way no one outside of Cellar administration sees them to contest your judgment calls and those calls will be greatly simplified to Pass-Fail. Either an entire post is acceptable; or, none of it is. He'll have the opportunity to redo every one of them as many times as he likes to get them to Pass. You're going to read them all anyway; so, you might as well do it on the moderators' board first and avoid all this crap. Be flexible and lift the queue during periods of improvement.
Kudos, sexobon. Your recommendations are both compassionate and just.
Old 12-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #41
JBKlyde
Banned

no there no your just being one of those prostitute canadians.. and you are prostituteing your self around like the whore of babylon...
Old 12-20-2013, 08:14 PM   #42
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBKlyde View Post
no there no your just being one of those prostitute canadians.. and you are prostituteing your self around like the whore of babylon...
This post, taken in the context of those preceding, is just more justification for sexobon's recommendations. It doesn't amount to hate speech, but it is offensive.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:18 PM   #43
JBKlyde
Banned

I think we just need to call in the mariens.. it's obvious that sexobons judgemnt and all of our judgement has been compromised by this demon static.. just get big sarge and I will OBEY HIM TO THE TEE. can't you see sexobon is still playing the take over game.. this is not his feild of expertise by ANY means.
Old 12-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #44
sexobon
I love it when a plan comes together.

Name:  HEY YOU - JBKlyde.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  30.4 KB
sexobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #45
JBKlyde
Banned

he makes me cry too sometimes