The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-13-2006, 10:03 PM   #11
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookout123
do you actually honestly think you are emotionless in your posting? can you honestly say that you read anyone's posts except to look for an opening to drop your re-posts?
E=mc^2.
Clearly that is no longer correct because it is a repost. Is that your logic?

Funny thing about history. The one who did not get all hot and bothered using 'them verses us' hype accurately disagreed with the majority about Kuwait and accurately disagreed with the majority about "Mission Accomplished". How can that be? One of us routinely ignored the emotional hype to first see facts. One of us also had no problem with any posts from marichiko or april. However this same one had serious problem with their censorship when it was based in emotional bias - not in anything logical. In each case, where is the logical justification stated?

Others had posted obvious spam. They were banned - and rightly so because the censorship was based in logic. Can you tell the difference between emotion and logic? One reason why posts are longer (when they are not factious) is that I post reasons with those posts. No reasons? Then I am no different than a scumbag named Limbaugh. Meanwhile. lookout123 - explain why a repost of the same idea makes the concept wrong? It does only if you are posting propaganda spin without supporting facts and examples.

I see no logical fact posted that justified so much hate of marichiko. I see plenty of emotion. I can grasp one fact that might justify the censorship. But I have yet to see anyone post that justification.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote