The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 04-07-2007, 01:14 PM   #16
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Maybe we can include stories by the guys who have been flashed. Maybe this doesn't happen all that often.
Old 04-07-2007, 02:36 PM   #17
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

I can't say it's ever happened to me. Why do you ask? I sense there's a story here . . . .
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 04:51 PM   #18
piercehawkeye45
Franklin Pierce

I've been flashed about 7 times in my life, unfortunately (for me), 5 of them were guys.

For some reason people have to prove to me that they don't have a small penis

I have never flashed someone.
piercehawkeye45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 05:51 AM   #19
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Oh yeah, I am a shocker....I just forget that I have a skirt on.

Its actually quite hard to get out of a car without flashing, so I will raise my hand for that one. No great reactions tho.

I did have a nasty incident with a *SUV* over here, I had to climb into the back cargo department and had a tiny little skirt on, with tinier underwear on. I had to climb out with my arse in the air and I didnt pay anything attention to what was really going on and as I finished backing out....I got a standing ovation...by a group of footballers on a bus...that had STOPPED when they had seen what was about to happen.

I often flash friends husbands/boyfriends because I sit on the couch talking to my gf and just start putting my legs in weird positions and the hubbie/bf will walk in. My friends have learned though and know its not intentional, so they usually slap my legs when their partner comes in.

As a promo bimbo, I used to flash bits n pieces quite regularly.
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 07:42 AM   #20
chrisinhouston
Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by footfootfoot View Post
Maybe we can include stories by the guys who have been flashed. Maybe this doesn't happen all that often.

I once went along with a group of Boy Scouts for a rafting weekend trip on the Guadalupe river in New Braunfels, Texas. We stayed overnight at a friend's riverside house and before we set out on the river the kids were all having fun watching the somewhat rowdy college kids and other drunken adults going by on the river. While none of the adult leaders were around the boys got the idea to make up cards with numbers like those used by the judges at the Olympics.

The adult leaders began hearing all the boys cheering so we went to investigate. Each time the ladies going by on the river held up their tops to expose ample boosums the boys cheered and held up 9's and 10's. It was really pretty funny and pretty inovative of the kids.

Oh, for the days of youthful homrones!
chrisinhouston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:08 AM   #21
TheMercenary
“Hypocrisy: prejudice with a halo”

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisinhouston View Post
I once went along with a group of Boy Scouts for a rafting weekend trip on the Guadalupe river in New Braunfels, Texas. We stayed overnight at a friend's riverside house and before we set out on the river the kids were all having fun watching the somewhat rowdy college kids and other drunken adults going by on the river. While none of the adult leaders were around the boys got the idea to make up cards with numbers like those used by the judges at the Olympics.

The adult leaders began hearing all the boys cheering so we went to investigate. Each time the ladies going by on the river held up their tops to expose ample boosums the boys cheered and held up 9's and 10's. It was really pretty funny and pretty inovative of the kids.

Oh, for the days of youthful homrones!
That's great. I remember the days of Tubing down the 'lupe when we were stationed in San Antonio. Great fun.
Old 04-14-2007, 06:57 AM   #22
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

The bathrooms in Starbucks aren't His & Hers, but Theirs. You're supposed to lock the door.

Well, she didn't. I didn't get all the way through the door but I did get a look at her rushing for the door handle with her panties down -- quite good looking, dishwater blonde on top, and a quite attractive bronzelike shade below.

So I had something else to think about other than my bladder.
Old 04-15-2007, 12:34 AM   #23
rkzenrage

In line at the In & Out Burger with my wife in Hollywood. I was looking elsewhere and my wife jabbed me in the ribs, hard.
A very attractive, very athletic brunet had gotten out of her car, guess she needed something from the back, hatch-back.
She had a very short skirt and tight tank-top on.
What she needed was very deep inside the car.
She had no underwear on.
Where is my squirt-gun when I need it?
Old 04-15-2007, 10:41 AM   #24
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkzenrage View Post
In line at the In & Out Burger with my wife in Hollywood. I was looking elsewhere and my wife jabbed me in the ribs, hard.
A very attractive, very athletic brunet had gotten out of her car, guess she needed something from the back, hatch-back.
She had a very short skirt and tight tank-top on.
What she needed was very deep inside the car.
She had no underwear on.
Where is my squirt-gun when I need it?
Right where it always is, but using it in public is usually frowned upon
Old 04-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #25
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Not by accident, no.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:14 PM   #26
DucksNuts
Bitchy Little Brat

Details?
DucksNuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #27
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Well, you see ... this friend of mine has a picnic every year ...

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:39 AM   #28
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Why do I feel slightly obvious responding to this thread?

Yes - I have flashed accidentally in the past - but only as far as flashing my underwear, except on the occasion below, but I'm not sure if qualified medical practitioners count?

My colleague and I had had a "greedy afternoon" (this was before I clicked that she was bulimic - I thought she was a yo-yo dieter like me). We polished off a tin of hazelnut praline straws between us.

When I got home that evening I was really hot and itchy - and this was in a very cool old cottage, which didn't store the heat at all. I ended up lying on the bed with cold wet tissues all over me and still couldn't get any relief. By the morning I had angry red lumps in all my creases - my elbows and the top of my legs were the worst, so I booked an appointment with the Doctor, getting in immediately which was a stroke of luck.

The GP I saw really didn't seem interested in diagnosing what was wrong. He glanced at my arm, said, "Allergic reaction, you just need some OTC anti-histamine tablets" and left it at that. Now as this had never happened to me before, I wanted to make sure the Doctor had actually seen the extent of the problem - in case he was just assuming it was on my arms. So I pulled my skirt up, forgetting that I had the briefest of thongs on (trying to minimise contact with the affected areas). As I stood and lifted my skirt I could feel just by knowing my own body's geography that my thong had crept up to hide, and I was presenting the poor young man with my flaps.

Ah well. That'll larn him not to be dismissive when faced with a concerned female patient!