The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 10-14-2013, 08:53 AM   #1
Big Sarge
Werepandas - lurking in your shadows

Elvis Impersonators Plot to Kill President, Sell Body Parts in my Hometown

I haven't mentioned this earlier because I knew no one would believe me, but it is in GQ Magazine now. It involves the alleged plot by a family friend to kill the President and whistleblowing on body parts on the black market. You have seen a niece on here as part of the collective.

(D) The state representative is the husband of the mayor of the town I was police chief. Also, my son worked full time on his campaign when he ran for Congress. Please read the following excerpts:

Dutschke mounted a campaign for state House district sixteen, against long-term Democratic incumbent Steve Holland. By all accounts, Dutschke’s PR strategy was little more than a public display of bitter, empty vitriol—its rhetoric revolving around comparisons of Steve Holland to Boss Hogg from the Dukes of Hazzard and suggestions that the 9/11 hijackers were Holland’s friends. Why Dutschke loathed Steve Holland so hotly is not clear.

“I had never stood eyeball to eyeball or dick to dick with the man, but for some reason he just hated the hell out of me,” says Holland, a gloriously profane and paradoxically genteel man of 58. “He called me everything from gay to communist. Everything but a child of God. I mean, he had no campaign or agenda except to cut my nuts out.... But you got to get your ass up early and go to bed late to beat my ass. I’ve held this seat for thirty years. I can absolutely make love to a bull moose on the steps of the Lee County courthouse and garner more than 5 percent of the vote.”

And in a show of true hospitality and professional transparency, Rep. Holland invited me down to the funeral home one morning in early summer to help him put a nightgown on a corpse.
Holland Funeral Directors stands due west of downtown Tupelo in a metal building that formerly contained “the largest nightclub and beer joint in the state of Mississippi.” In 2006, Holland bought it, “put brick on the front, hung some shit [ornamental pediments and moldings] on it, and now I’m doing 300 funerals a year.”
Holland has been in the mortuary business for four decades. Due to a lately discovered allergy to formaldehyde that nearly took his life, he no longer embalms bodies unless he’s in a “hazmat suit.” His hairdressing talents he considers to be inadequate, so this morning we loiter in the coffin showroom while the coiffeurist treats the deceased to her final styling.
The caskets are as opulent and beautiful as a fleet of limousines. The top-tier models sell for upwards of $5,000, but Holland begins his sales pitch to prospective clients with a humble gray container in a far corner of the room. “I bring ’em to this little $995 jobbie right here. I say, ‘Okay, this will get you from point A to point B. Now, water and worms will get in there, and if you read the Scripture it says “Ashes to ashes and dust to dust,” and that’s what this is really all about. What you are buying is $995 worth of dignity to keep me from tying a rope to your heels and pulling you into the hole, which would accomplish the same thing.’ Then they’ll come buy this shit over here.” Holland indicates a box that retails for $3,495. “And ka-ching-ka-ching-ka-ching. Forty years I been doing this. It’s fucked! I mean, the [funeral] services are incredible. I love the services, but all this merchandising-pagan-ass-crazy-certified-lunatic-damn bullshit—it’s so fucked. God bless America!”

http://www.gq.com/news-politics/news...#ixzz2hhdCCg4F
Old 10-14-2013, 09:33 AM   #2
footfootfoot
To shreds, you say?

Location: in the house and on the street-how many, many feet we meet!
The truth is stranger than friction...
Old 10-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #3
Big Sarge

I've hinted a lot on here about Boss Hogg politics, but everyone thought I was joking
Old 10-14-2013, 02:44 PM   #4
Big Sarge

The full article in the link to GQ has all the details on the Ricin that was sent to President Obama and Senator Wicker. It also explains the Elvis impersonations and the conspiracy theory of black market body parts
Old 10-14-2013, 05:37 PM   #5
Gravdigr
The Un-Tuckian

That was an unexpectedly outstanding read.

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, EPA, FBI, DEA, CDC, or FDIC. These statements are not intended to diagnose, cause, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you feel you have been harmed/offended by, or, disagree with any of the above statements or images, please feel free to fuck right off.
Gravdigr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:08 PM   #6
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

So you thought "Deliverance" and "Oh Brother Where Art Thou", were just Hollywood stories.
They vote.
They procreate.
They stalk the Earth.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:15 PM   #7
Big Sarge

Y'all thought I was just kidding about the old sewage lagoon, too. Things are different down here
Old 10-16-2013, 05:04 PM   #8
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sarge View Post
Y'all thought I was just kidding about the old sewage lagoon, too. Things are different down here
Venice on the Mississippi (where canals are also the sanitary sewers)?
tw is offline   Reply With Quote