Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Politics Where we learn not to think less of others who don't share our views

Old 11-16-2019, 01:19 PM   #1
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luce View Post
Extremism in the defense of extremism is not a vice.
Said by an extremist to justify his emotions. And so he openly advocated the massacre of 50,000 American servicemen for no purpose in a war justified only by emotions. And in violation of well understood concepts defined some 2500 years previously.

Extremists do not apologize for killing another 5000 in Iraq for no purpose. Otherwise facts that contradicted emotions would be acknowledged.

Back then, a moderate clearly defined what would be a disaster - and said why using well understood military concepts. Because statements were made by also saying why - what moderates do.

And, at no time were insults posted at, for example, UT for ignoring those well understood facts. Moderates need not post insults. Extremist do. And so they love Trump.

Extremists so emotional as to even claim shooting of student at Kent State was justified. Nobody was even investigated for those murders. Extremism justified their extremist actions.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 09:01 PM   #2
Luce
Weaponized Funk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Said by an extremist to justify his emotions.
I was joking. I would have thought that would have been obvious.
Luce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 09:07 PM   #3
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Nope, nothing it obvious, it fits his script or it doesn't.
Old 11-19-2019, 09:31 PM   #4
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luce View Post
I was joking. I would have thought that would have been obvious.
The joke was obviously on that extremist. I was not joking. He was. And did not even know it.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 02:46 AM   #5
Urbane Guerrilla
Person who doesn't update the user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tw View Post
Said by an extremist to justify his emotions. And so he openly advocated the massacre of 50,000 American servicemen for no purpose in a war justified only by emotions. And in violation of well understood concepts defined some 2500 years previously.

Extremists do not apologize for killing another 5000 in Iraq for no purpose. Otherwise facts that contradicted emotions would be acknowledged.
And once, no, twice, again, tw takes up the cudgel for undemocratic tyrannies, for he loves the way of less liberty. This love keeps tw utterly, psychotically immoral, and in fetters to a fascist emotion.

And he thinks, in all penile encephaly, that America is *the* place to be a Fascist in -- and/or a Communist. But a non-free person.

Persons of more sense and less Fascistic emotions, tw, don't buy your argument. You are a slave, and you are only a slave. Except for the part of you that is bad material for an adult relationship, and a puerile whiner against adulthood and liberty.

Less than democracy and a free social order is tolerable to one demographic: the sociopathic. People who disagree with tw like democracy. Those demihuman brownshirts who agree with tw don't.