The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Old 02-12-2016, 11:16 PM   #1
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Feb 13th, 2016: Kaspar at the Savoy

Kaspar is a hundred year old wooden cat, painted black, who's had a social circle we mortals envy.

I have it from a reliable source that Vinnie “No Neck” Ravioli, from Newark, NJ, in England on “family” business, was invited to that party.
Not being used to sitting at the table, instead of guarding the door or watching the Limo, add free booze, made Vinnie get pretty drunk.
When the host, diamond magnate Woolf Joel got up to leave, someone joked, the first to leave is the first to die, hoping to convince Joel
to stay because they would have to pay for their own booze after he left.

A couple guests said that’s preposterous, nobody will die, but Vinnie being over imbibed said, “I’ll take that bet”.
Now when Vinnie sobered up in a couple days and realized he’d bet all the “family’s” money he was freaked. The obvious solution was
to get out of Dodge with the “family’s” money, but that would be dishonorable, and he’d lose the respect of a couple of prostitutes
he’d befriended.

So he spent a couple weeks with his newfound friends, won the bet fair and square, then left for Newark with the “family’s” money,
the money he’d won, the respect of the prostitutes, and Joel’s diamonds.
But you didn't hear it from me.

link
link