The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Nothingland
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Nothingland Something about nothing - game threads, diversions, time-wasters

Old 08-31-2007, 10:24 AM   #1
Rexmons
- Kavkaz United -

Memory

I always knew I was bad with names. Link (You have to enter a name and email but you can just make one up, you don't have to go to the email address and verify or anything)

Face Recognition Memory
In the face recognition test, you were asked to learn the faces of 10 women. When you were tested on these faces, you had to indicate whether a face on the screen was one you learned or one that you hadn't seen before.

Out of 20 familiar faces, you correctly responded that you had seen 16 faces before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar faces, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 28 faces before.

Overall, you got 88% correct! The average score on this test is 85% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 60.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object Recognition Memory
In the object recognition test, you were asked to memorize 10 images of eyeglasses. When you were tested on these eyeglasses, you had to indicate whether a pair of eyeglasses on the screen was one you learned or one that you hadn't seen before.

Out of 20 familiar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had seen 18 eyeglasses before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 29 eyeglasses before.

Overall, you got 94% correct! The average score on this test is 86% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 82.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Verbal Recognition Memory
In the verbal recognition test, you were asked to learn the names of 12 men. When you were tested on these names, you had to indicate which of four names was one of the names that you had learned.

Out of 12 sets of names, you correctly chose the familiar name7 times.

Overall, you got 58% correct! The average score on this test is 77% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 10.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:45 AM   #2
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

interesting

Out of 20 familiar faces, you correctly responded that you had seen 20 faces before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar faces, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 29 faces before.

Overall, you got 98% correct! The average score on this test is 85% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 91

Out of 20 familiar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had seen 19 eyeglasses before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 29 eyeglasses before.

Overall, you got 96% correct! The average score on this test is 86% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 86

Out of 12 sets of names, you correctly chose the familiar name10 times.

Overall, you got 83% correct! The average score on this test is 77% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 65

Who says marijuana messes with short-term memory?
Old 08-31-2007, 10:49 AM   #3
Rexmons
- Kavkaz United -

yoo pass that shit!
Old 08-31-2007, 10:56 AM   #4
Shawnee123

LOL
Old 08-31-2007, 11:05 AM   #5
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Face Recognition Memory

Out of 20 familiar faces, you correctly responded that you had seen 19 faces before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar faces, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 26 faces before.

Overall, you got 90% correct! The average score on this test is 85% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 72.

Out of 20 familiar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had seen 18 eyeglasses before.

Overall, you got 94% correct! The average score on this test is 86% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 82.

In the verbal recognition test, you were asked to learn the names of 12 men. When you were tested on these names, you had to indicate which of four names was one of the names that you had learned.

Out of 12 sets of names, you correctly chose the familiar name 11 times.

Overall, you got 92% correct! The average score on this test is 77% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 84.

I'm pissed that I missed a name, I thought for sure I'd gotten all of those right.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 11:06 AM   #6
Shawnee123

One of the names, I knew right after I hit the answer I hit the wrong one. But I really expected to get them all, and not do well on the others, because I think words are easier.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:09 AM   #7
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

I liked the names because I was able to say them out loud--I'm completely an aural learner, I've known that since I was in grade school.
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 12:45 PM   #8
DanaC
We have to go back, Kate!

Quote:
Face Recognition Memory
Out of 20 familiar faces, you correctly responded that you had seen 17 faces before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar faces, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 25 faces before.

Overall, you got 84% correct! The average score on this test is 85% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 48.

Out of 20 familiar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had seen 17 eyeglasses before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 23 eyeglasses before.

Overall, you got 80% correct! The average score on this test is 86% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 25.

Verbal Recognition Memory.

Out of 12 sets of names, you correctly chose the familiar name5 times.

Overall, you got 42% correct! The average score on this test is 77% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was less than 1.
And the moral is: don't smoke a joint just before taking a memory test....
DanaC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 01:59 PM   #9
Shawnee123

My invisible post mentioned otherwise. Of course, it wasn't "just before."
Old 08-31-2007, 02:42 PM   #10
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clodfobble View Post
-I'm completely an aural learner~
so maybe gettin some aural in the parking lot later isn't out of the question?
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 05:04 PM   #11
HungLikeJesus
Only looks like a disaster tourist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lumberjim View Post
so maybe gettin some aural in the parking lot later isn't out of the question?
You mean, in the ear?

SteveDallas's Random Thread Picker.
HungLikeJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 06:45 PM   #12
minnmirman
noob

my percentile rank on the first part was 9......so I'm just going to go ahead and assume that I was in the best nine of all time because we all know I rule
minnmirman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2007, 07:12 PM   #13
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Out of 20 familiar faces, you correctly responded that you had seen 19 faces before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar faces, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 30 faces before.

Overall, you got 98% correct! The average score on this test is 85% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 91.

Out of 20 familiar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had seen 20 eyeglasses before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 30 eyeglasses before.

Overall, you got 100% correct! The average score on this test is 86% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 95.

Out of 12 sets of names, you correctly chose the familiar name9 times.

Overall, you got 75% correct! The average score on this test is 77% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 48.

Guess I'm bad with names. But then, I already knew that.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:28 AM   #14
wolf
lobber of scimitars

Wow. I don't suck quite as badly as I expected.

Face Recognition Memory

In the face recognition test, you were asked to learn the faces of 10 women. When you were tested on these faces, you had to indicate whether a face on the screen was one you learned or one that you hadn't seen before.

Out of 20 familiar faces, you correctly responded that you had seen 17 faces before.

Out of 30 unfamiliar faces, you correctly responded that you had NOT seen 25 faces before.

Overall, you got 84% correct! The average score on this test is 85% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 48.

In the object recognition test, you were asked to memorize 10 images of eyeglasses. When you were tested on these eyeglasses, you had to indicate whether a pair of eyeglasses on the screen was one you learned or one that you hadn't seen before.

Out of 20 familiar eyeglasses, you correctly responded that you had seen 15 eyeglasses before.

Overall, you got 88% correct! The average score on this test is 86% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 55.

Out of 12 sets of names, you correctly chose the familiar name10 times.

Overall, you got 83% correct! The average score on this test is 77% correct. Your percentile rank on this test was 65.

"Conspiracies are the norm, not the exception." --G. Edward Griffin The Creature from Jekyll Island

High Priestess of the Church of the Whale Penis
wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 12:30 AM   #15
skysidhe
~~Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.~~

what is this thread about?
skysidhe is offline   Reply With Quote