The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2004, 02:52 PM   #1
Spivey
Pithy Euphemist

Government Harassment and Subliminal Messages

Early last year I went to a shoe store, it was the same store in Portland Oregon where I've always preferred to buy boots. I brought a pair of Bates boots to the counter and the cashier sold me this new pair of boots for only $40.00, even though the price tag indicated they cost $90.00. I am usually quite conscious of how I spend my money and probably would not have purchased them if they had been full price. I did not realize at the time that the cashier was a Government agent and I was programmed by The Government to buy that particular pair of boots. I suspect that The Government had been programming me subliminally at night while I was sleeping.

Later in the evening, I discovered the boots contained an electronic device. The boots began speaking to me using subliminal messages. They said, "We are Interpol, we are here to help you. We want you to travel to California next Tuesday." They claimed they would pay me a million dollars and restore part of my memory that had been brainwashed by the CIA several years earlier. They told me several times that I should tell my story to Geraldo Rivera. When I tried to ignore what the boots were telling me I realized they started making me ill at night. I wrapped the boots in several layers of aluminum foil to see what it would do and the illness suddenly subsided and I slept much better. However, the boots complained and told me they could not help me if they were wrapped in aluminum foil.

The following Tuesday, I traveled to California. Later that night, I was walking down a street in Los Angeles, suddenly I realized I was actually being walked. I discovered that the boots had a muscle control device in them. When I reached the crosswalk at the next intersection, I was struck with a microscopic dart. Several days later, I started feeling ill. My stomach was infected and I felt an intense burning sensation in my eyes. I could not eat any solid food and for almost a week I lived on Tang and vitamins. The boots kept sending me subliminal messages telling me I needed to see a doctor immediately. They kept telling me, "You have stomach cancer" and "You're going to go blind." For several days, I took large doses of vitamins and the illness suddenly subsided. Then the boots told me I was going to be fine, but they never told me what the illness really was.

About a month later, I traveled to San Diego. I was sitting quietly at a bus stop waiting for a bus. I noticed there were several black people there talking and suddenly they left. I suspected they were Government agents sent to spy on me. There was an old white man sitting directly behind me, but he wasn't actually waiting for the bus. He said he had not eaten anything for several days and that he was recently denied his Social Security Disability benefits because he did not have transportation to the hearing. I'm usually suspicious of the homeless, most of them are Government agents. The Government frequently sends these agents after me to beg for money, just to mock me, so I routinely refuse their requests. However, I was not so sure about this man. I said a silent prayer and was convinced that God wanted me to help him. I told him I would give him some money if he promised to buy a Whopper at the Burger King across the street. He promised he would, so I gave him a dollar and two nickels and he went to the Burger King. Shortly before the bus arrived, he returned with a Whopper. He finally had something to eat and I had a renewed faith in humanity. As I got on the bus he thanked me and I gave him a five dollar bill. Unfortunately, for several days, the boots scolded me and said "never give money to bums."

The Government does not believe that I can be spiritually motivated. If I'm spiritually inspired by God, they believe I'm under the influence of mind control devices similar to theirs, so they increase the jamming signals. If I receive a spiritual gift from God, they believe that alien forces are at work. The Government will not accept the fact that their schemes fail because God is not on their side. Instead, they believe that extra-terrestrials are interfering with their plans and they spend their time pursuing aliens that they are unable to catch. Whenever I go to church, The Government uses mind control devices to concoct phony spiritual thoughts and emotions. They transmit subliminal messages to people around me so they will believe that I don't belong there. Church is a place for spirituality not Government mind control.
Spivey is offline   Reply With Quote