Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Quality Images and Videos
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2014, 09:17 AM   #11
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Some changes to the plans.
New branch realises I don't need a full induction day. Quite right, much of it is statutory training I've already done. Silly for them to pay for me to attend when I can be working in another branch that day and being paid from their budget. Not being snarky; it is good business sense rather than tick-box thinking.

So no trip away on Dad's birthday, yay!

Instead I work until 05/05/14 in Aylesbury, go to London with Mum for paid and organised day out on the sixth. This will be wonderful.
While I am out enjoying myself, a certain Dwellar will be hiring a van and creeping down the country to Aylesbury to stay overnight.
I will have everything ready to go on that Wednesday morning, including the sedated Dizcat in his cat carrier. Off up the M1 to Otley. Diz goes into a gorgeous local cattery for three nights.
I start work the next week.

Probably more time off than I really need, but I am on other people's schedules. I can't move before the 6th or after the 8th. The cattery can't take Diz after the 10th. My new branch want me to start when there is adequate cover to train me.

All I am (immediately) worried about now is the lack of response from my new landlord...
Left him a message this morning.
Need him to acknowledge receipt of the deposit and first months rent, and agree a handover of keys.

All other worries can wait their turn in the queue.