The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-01-2007, 02:21 PM   #16
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna View Post
Cockroaches of the Sea. Filthy.
When I win the lottery I am drugging you, like they used to drug Mr T in the A Team, and taking you to the Scilly Isles (just off the UK coastline). We will go to a little restaurant in the morning to tell them we would please like to have loster that evening and they will catch it to order.

And that night we are going to sit down and eat lobster thermidore and you are going to enjoy it. Or you don't get any more drugs.
Old 03-01-2007, 02:23 PM   #17
Kitsune
still eats dirt

Quote:
Cockroaches of the Sea. Filthy.
And delicious.

If cockroaches tasted as good, you'd bet I'd eat them instead of spraying for them.
Kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:32 PM   #18
Tomtheman5
Antagonistic Antagonist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
And delicious.

If cockroaches tasted as good, you'd bet I'd eat them instead of spraying for them.
They do... remember?

Well...the larvae, anyway...eeeeyuck. Personally, I can't stomach anything we've listed here...lobster, bugs... anything that crawls is safe from being eaten by me.
Tomtheman5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:41 PM   #19
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundae Girl View Post
When I win the lottery I am drugging you, like they used to drug Mr T in the A Team, and taking you to the Scilly Isles (just off the UK coastline). We will go to a little restaurant in the morning to tell them we would please like to have loster that evening and they will catch it to order.

And that night we are going to sit down and eat lobster thermidore and you are going to enjoy it. Or you don't get any more drugs.
Sundae, I am totally up for it. You do realize that, conversely, if I win the lotto I'm taking YOU to Key West, Fla. where we'll stop at EVERY BAR on the island INCLUDING Hogsbreath. I'm looking for total dedication to tequila. Or roofies, whatever happens to come by. K?
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 02:44 PM   #20
Sundae
polaroid of perfection

Quote:
Sundae, I am totally up for it. You do realize that, conversely, if I win the lotto I'm taking YOU to Key West, Fla. where we'll stop at EVERY BAR on the island INCLUDING Hogsbreath. I'm looking for total dedication to tequila. Or roofies, whatever happens to come by. K?
If there's any justice in the world....
Old 03-01-2007, 03:20 PM   #21
paqito
Person Who Has Posted

mmmhh. I believe that at 20minutos.es there's no difference between pigeon and dove. They probably wrote "paloma", is the correct word in spanish to call that little critter, and it's usually traduced as "dove".
It's very rare to use "pichon", that will be more like "pigeon". They use "pichon" for "baby bird" too.

By the way. I do not believe the chinese tried to control the movement of the muscles, just the orientation sense of the dove is enough. So, they just wanted it to fly north or west, not to control everything.

It has practical aplications, everything that we do to understand the brain is important. And a test of our understanding like that, is a great jump.
And of course it can help control the animals that the military organization of the world ( like the american ) use. Imagine what you can do with a controled dolphin to protect a submarine instalation.

And please, imagine what a totalitarist state can do with that when they move from pigeons to humans... Just imagine.

But what is sad for me is to see the happy face of the chinese guy when he has in his hands a tortured victim of humanity wish for power.

Paqito
paqito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:24 PM   #22
Trilby
Slattern of the Swail

no offense meant paqito--but you are the very last person I would invite to a party...good luck.
In Barrie's play and novel, the roles of fairies are brief: they are allies to the Lost Boys, the source of fairy dust and ...They are portrayed as dangerous, whimsical and extremely clever but quite hedonistic.

"Shall I give you a kiss?" Peter asked and, jerking an acorn button off his coat, solemnly presented it to her.
—James Barrie

Wimminfolk they be tricksy. - ZenGum
Trilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:25 PM   #23
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Why don't we chop a hole in some Chinese person's head, implant a chip, apply some sticky holding substance, so we can see WHAT THE F*** POSSESSES THEM TO DO SUCH STUPID THINGS?
Now, now. If it's bad doing it to a dovgeon, wouldn't it be worse doing it to a human? Just asking. Now, if you suggest supergluing his scrotum to his thigh - well, I have no problem with that.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:27 PM   #24
Spexxvet
Makes some feel uncomfortable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dypok View Post
I wonder if the missile defense system will pick it up?
I get it. Bird flu, direct infected bird to the US to infect us - brilliant, and diabolical! But then who would buy all those cheaply made Chines consumer goods?
Old 03-01-2007, 04:18 PM   #25
Elspode
When Do I Get Virtual Unreality?

That sounds like a plan hatched by Dr. Evil...along with the friggin' sharks with friggin' laser beams on their heads.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:27 PM   #26
magilla
Belt Conveyor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee123 View Post
Why don't we chop a hole in some Chinese person's head, implant a chip, apply some sticky holding substance, so we can see WHAT THE F*** POSSESSES THEM TO DO SUCH STUPID THINGS?
Um. You might not feel that way if you had brain damage from a stroke and an implanted chip let you walk again.

Or eat.

Or beathe on your own.

Chris
magilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 04:36 PM   #27
Shawnee123
Why, you're a regular Alfred E Einstein, ain't ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by magilla View Post
Um. You might not feel that way if you had brain damage from a stroke and an implanted chip let you walk again.

Or eat.

Or beathe on your own.

Chris

Well mother of God...do I have a big old sign that says "be offended by everything Shawnee says today because in some small way it must be directed at you"?

Bite me Magilla. Then I'll stick a chip up your ass and see if it registers what a moron you are....K?
Old 03-01-2007, 04:37 PM   #28
Shawnee123

Quote:

Or eat.

Or beathe on your own.

Chris
Did I mention bite me? Ass hat?
Old 03-01-2007, 04:40 PM   #29
Shawnee123

Quote:

Or eat.

Or beathe on your own.

Chris
Um, you might not feel that way if they could jump start your mush brain. Um, you don't know me or what I'm about. Um, shut the f*** up. Um, you must have brain damage. Um, I hope you're beathing better. Um, bite me. Um, f*** you. Um...you suck. Um, yes you do.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:46 PM   #30
cashc
Aggregate Aggravator

I think that this will see some sort of practical application in the future..

Now you can attack me.
cashc is offline   Reply With Quote