The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Current Events

Current Events Help understand the world by talking about things happening in it

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2020, 02:01 PM   #1
tw
Read? I only know how to write.

Hey Hey Donald J. How many black have you killed today?

Trump attacked peaceful demonstrators outside the White House so that he could obstruct nightly network news broadcasts to promote his propaganda on live TV.

His next door neighbor, Rev Mariann Budde, the Episcopal bishop of Washington, defined what he did.
Quote:
Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence. I am beyond. We need moral leadership, and he's done everything to divide us, and has just used one of the most sacred symbols of the Judeo-Christian tradition.
Even Nixon did not go out and attack demonstrators. Instead, one night, he went out into that park to talk to anti-Vietnam demonstrators.

85% of all problems are directly traceable to top management. When management denies that (blames others), then 99% of all problems are direct traceable to that man.

He blamed Governors. He blamed mythical (unnamed) left wing militant groups. He blamed Democrats. He blamed immigrants. He blames Pelosi. He blames leaders in NY. He blames Biden. Who did he not blame? Himself.

Putin is laughing with glee how he has done so much harm to America. Putin got the leader he wanted.

Trump's solution to his mistake. He will deploy heavily armed Federal troops. Apparently to attack peaceful demonstrators as he did last night in Washington. This is a leader that only a fascist loves. The whole world is watching. (Demonstrations are even in other nation's cities.) Notice that Sexobon, Urbane Guerrilla, and Henry Quirk fear to defend him. They cannot. They can only post more personal insults.

Trump is president only because he successfully promoted hate to people who are inspired by hate.

The Governor is asking Trump to not go to Maine on Friday to campaign for himself. So Trump says with a bombastic attitude:
Quote:
She tried to talk me out of it. Now I think she probably talked me into it. She just doesn't understand me very well. But that's okay.
Mussolini would have done this same thing.
tw is offline   Reply With Quote