Quality Images and Videos Post your own images and videos of your own days

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2003, 08:48 PM   #11
Billy
Professor

China population policy

Quote:
Originally posted by warch
Has this caused any controversy? Are people very disappointed to have a girl?
After the one child in one home policy is executed many years, almost Chinese receive this idea. We all support government. The resource is only so much in the world. The offsprings would have no resource to use if we use up. So we should control population qantity. Now in large cities, like Shaihai, Beijing, young people don't hope to have children because the bring chlidren up is a vast task for them.

In country many people still love boys because they believe can support house and inherit family root. They have chances to have second child if the first child is girl. My brother have two children. One is elder girl, the other is boy.

Quote:
Originally posted by warch
What do you think of these international adoptions?
International adoptions is great. The world is big family now. We should help others as we can. We should other countries children as ours, and don't discriminate the color people. We shoud not judge people by the skin color, age,nationality.. The family would learn Chinese culture if they have one China adpotes child. By this way we can communicate world culture. In fact there are many poor children cna not have a good home. The China welfare can not provided enough support to resolve all problems.

I don't want to marry now, but I like children. I want to adopt children if I can. I hope to give them a warm home. Every child is a angell so we can not let them break wings. When I was young, I was long for one family to adopt me to feel difference love. Now I still have the little mind.
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote