The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Old 08-31-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

I cannot agree to shutting my pie hole; as I am currently sipping on a delectable Willamette Valley pinot noir. Nevertheless I am not perfect in every way, despite my excellent taste in wine; as I am apparently a fucking fucker. I salute you, molly-the-whore; as I refill my glass and wait for the next installment.

And drink an extra glass to get over this massacre of English grammar, which is surely blood on my mind, if not on my hands ...

Sincerely,
fuckface
Old 08-31-2012, 06:15 PM   #2
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
I cannot agree to shutting my pie hole; as I am currently sipping on a delectable Willamette Valley pinot noir. Nevertheless I am not perfect in every way, despite my excellent taste in wine; as I am apparently a fucking fucker. I salute you, molly-the-whore; as I refill my glass and wait for the next installment.

And drink an extra glass to get over this massacre of English grammar, which is surely blood on my mind, if not on my hands ...

Sincerely,
fuckface
I admire you humor 'fuckface!' (and i used that as a term of endearment.) however; if you are an orthropedic doc; SERIOUSLY!, i have a problem and need advice on a recent condition conserning my joints; among all my ohter problmes. Can you help me/??

thank u,
molly
starring molly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 06:18 PM   #3
plthijinx
Master Dwellar

Quote:
Originally Posted by starring molly View Post
I admire you humor 'fuckface!' (and i used that as a term of endearment.) however; if you are an orthropedic doc; SERIOUSLY!, i have a problem and need advice on a recent condition conserning my joints; among all my ohter problmes. Can you help me/??

thank u,
molly

she doesn't roll joints molly, she fixes them. human ones. not agricultural
Old 08-31-2012, 06:21 PM   #4
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by plthijinx View Post
she doesn't roll joints molly, she fixes them. human ones. not agricultural
I do not do drugs. Drugs make people crazy and sick. i have a problem with my hand...hopefully orthodoc will respond; as I am in pain with my fingers...
Old 08-31-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
orthodoc
Not Suspicious, Merely Canadian

Quote:
Originally Posted by starring molly View Post

thank u,
molly
Alas, I am not an orthropedic doc and am unlikely to be of help conserning your joints, agricultural or otherwise ... I am another sort of doc altogether ... but still unlikely to be of help with all your ohter problmes.

Nevertheless, I think philthy is putting a good offer on the table ... snap it up, gurrl ...! Or, if you prefer, get JBK to call the fbi on you ...
Old 08-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #6
starring molly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoc View Post
Alas, I am not an orthropedic doc and am unlikely to be of help conserning your joints, agricultural or otherwise ... I am another sort of doc altogether ... but still unlikely to be of help with all your ohter problmes.

Nevertheless, I think philthy is putting a good offer on the table ... snap it up, gurrl ...! Or, if you prefer, get JBK to call the fbi on you ...
what kind of Dr. are you; may I ask??

molly