The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2002, 04:17 AM   #1
Justin Sane
Wasted Youth

I'm mad as hell and not going to take it anymore!!!

First off, let me set this rant off right!

I am sick and tired of watching America getting bashed in the news, online and by every wanna be "retro hippie" who missed out on the 60's.
Hey. this is the great old U.S. of A. and this is my "opinion", and I respect the fact that people have the right to say what ever they want, whenever they want, and about whatever they want.

That’s what makes America so great. I may not agree with you, but I definitely respect your rights to say them. Unlike some two bit Neo-Fascist countries where you bet your life with your political, social, religious, and what ever the hell else the "government" decides, views.

I really do not care what kind of religion you belong to. Whether you are a Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Jewish, Etc.... I hate all of you in turn!
I hate the Palestinians for the suicide bombers who kill indiscriminately.
I hate the Jewish who kill ten for every one and refuse to relinquish Land...."Land", a piece of fucking dirt.
I hate the Catholics and Protestants in Ireland who will not let kids be kids and kill their brethrens all in the name of "Freedom".
I hate the Skinheads, the Neo-Nazis, and the intolerant bigots that will not let a man be a man because of his race or color.
I hate the African/American organizations that preach hatred for past oppressions. (This PC business sucks rocks, I care not for your background, you are an American, not a /American!)
I hate the IRA for allowing atrocities to happen.
I hate the British for allowing the same atrocities to happen.
I hate the African Governments that are a parasite amongst their people.
"Lets Kill in the name of God!" , or Allah, or Vishnu, or whatever the hell you may call it. Yeah thats an intelligent thing to do, like one monkey killing another over a banana.
I hate the People of Earth that allow this shit to continue year after year!
I am sick to death of countries, organizations, terrorist factions, and religious organizations that, year after year, call upon America for help, then turn around and shit all over us.
If it was up to me I would pull the USA back into its own borders to deal with our own problems and issues, and let the rest of you rot in the hell of your own making!

America, by definition, is a group of people tired of being told what to do. America is not perfect, but it must be a hell of a lot better than what else is offered in this world, or at least that is according to the latest immigration statistics.

I hate America for trying to be the police of the world, and allowing the world to treat us like second class citizens.

Ahhhh, but there is the rub!
Why do you hate so much, and yet sit here and rant and rave about the things you dislike and not try to change it???? Good question.
I put out to the citizens of the Earth, not just the United States of America, to stand up and say, "I am mad as hell, and I am not going to take it anymore!"

Jesus H. Christ people, how can you allow yourselves to be slaughtered, and deceived, and abused, when you outnumber your "governments", "Leaders", "Dictators" and "Oppressors" a thousand to one?
Stand up and be counted as a citizen of the Earth, not a piece of property upon it, and take control of your own destinies.