The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Images > Image of the Day
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Image of the Day Images that will blow your mind - every day. [Blog] [RSS] [XML]

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-16-2005, 06:32 PM   #1
Neurotica
Part-time internet junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of the Ryche
Gee, nice way to enter the Cellar! If you'll notice, there are a lot of snarky comments in here - no need to be offended - just walk away! This is the IOTD section, not the discuss the pros and cons of homo or heterosexuality - Lighten up a little!
And welcome to the Cellar!
I know a lot of snarky comments go on. I've been watching for over a year. I've just never felt the need to join to comment on anything until today. I've probably missed most of the stuff that might have sparked a comment from me, because I usually see the pictures soon after they are posted.

This may or may not be the place to discuss the issue of sexuality, but I wasn't the one that brought it up. I see walking away from something like that as condoning it, when I can very easily stand up and say, "Hey, I don't agree." I'll lighten up when heterosexism and homophobia cease to be a problem.

Now, where's the little smiley that will let you know this was written with a straightforward, rather than snarky or defensive, tone?

And thanks for the welcome!
Neurotica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 12:36 AM   #2
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neurotica
Now, where's the little smiley that will let you know this was written with a straightforward, rather than snarky or defensive, tone?
You're quite right, serious comment is allowed.