The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: how often do you smoke marijuana?
I've never tried it 32 30.48%
I did it when I was younger, but don't anymore 31 29.52%
I smoke only in social settings or alone when I think I can get away with it 16 15.24%
I'm a weekend warrior 11 10.48%
I smoke on a daily basis 15 14.29%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2004, 06:59 PM   #11
mrnoodle
bent

Re: Herby Turkey makes me giggle.

I just "quit" last week after smoking almost daily for about 6 months, and semi-regularly for the last 7 years. For the previous 10 years, it was an occasional thing, mainly due to the fact that I worked in a field where a hot piss test would not only get me fired, but get me in trouble with the gub'mint.

I quit because I got tired of a) being sleepy; b) being unable to have normal conversations with people who weren't stoned; c) feeling more paranoid than mellow when I fired up; d) throat and sinus infections.

Quote:
Originally posted by headsplice
did anyone name their piece something interesting?
I named all of 'em. There was Blue Balls (it was blue, had little balls on it), the powerpuff pipe, Junior Deputy (just a bong, but we put a junior deputy sticker on it), Muggles (inspired by Harry Potter, but a google search of the term revealed a pot-related definition), Princess Sofia (my girlfriend named it), the Wizard (a tall ceramic thing shaped and painted as such), the Jolly Green Giant (6-ft. tall neon green bong).....I can't remember the rest lol. Damn weed.
mrnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote