The Cellar  

Go Back   The Cellar > Main > Home Base
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Home Base A starting point, and place for threads don't seem to belong anywhere else

View Poll Results: have you personally ever had group sex
no, never 30 51.72%
yes, once..... a threesome 13 22.41%
a few threesomes here and there 9 15.52%
yes, once or more with 4 or more people 5 8.62%
yes, I often participate in group sex 1 1.72%
yes, I frequently attend orgies 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2004, 06:59 PM   #1
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

poll: group sex

i remember arguing with someone recently about the existence of real live orgies. i cant remember who, but i think they were aus......show yourself.....

so i am wondering.....am i just missing all the action, or does it not really happen...really.

this may not be the best demographic to survey, but since you are all so cooperative, and honest......, I'm gonna ask anyway.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:25 PM   #2
perth
Strong Silent Type

When do we get to start guessing who choose what options? Obviously Tomas hasn't seen this one yet, or we could chalk up at least one "yes, I frequently attend orgies".

I know this is "every guy's fantasy" but honestly, I don't know if I would be up for the task, and if so whether I would even enjoy it over the voice in my head screaming "What the FUCK! You're in a threesome! What do you do now genius? Which one do you fuck? Come on, this isn't Penthouse! This is a dream and it's about to become a logistical nightmare! You really fucked yourself this time buddy."

"How do you know you're not ready to date, Perth?"

Because I spend my time thinking up shit like that.

I chose option 1. LJ, why did you make this one multiple choice? Technically you could choose more than one without conflicting, but each level up pretty much guarantees you've been involved in the lesser options.
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 08:38 PM   #3
xoxoxoBruce
The future is unwritten

Quote:
am i just missing all the action
yes
Old 05-17-2004, 09:27 PM   #4
Clodfobble
UNDER CONDITIONAL MITIGATION

Perth, that's assuming you were lucky enough to get into a threesome with two women. What if it were a question of sharing the one woman (who, for the sake of argument, let's say specifically was into the threesome experience and wouldn't want either of you individually) while studiously avoiding the other guy, eh?
Clodfobble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 11:03 PM   #5
perth
Strong Silent Type

Quote:
Originally posted by Clodfobble
while studiously avoiding the other guy, eh?
You mean ignoring?
perth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2004, 11:43 PM   #6
Dagney
The Prodigal Brat Returneth

Mannnn this is one of those threads I WANT to post on, but my better judgement says..

Dagney, don't do that!

Someone needs to gag my judgement *WEG*

Dagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 05:23 AM   #7
staceyv
Lecturer

when i was 16, my best friend and i used to have sex on the same bed with our boyfriends all the time, but her and i never messed around, nor did we share boyfriends (although her man DID feel me up and called me the next day to tell me about it, but she didn't believe me...)

and this is sad...:when i was 15 i was a little slut. don't know why, i was just stupid and easy. (i'm not like that anymore ) so anyway, i was hanging out with this guy and i drank 2- 40 ouces and i smoked a BUNCH of weed and ended up sleeping with two guys at the same time.
i felt like a slut the next day. somehow word got out around school and i developed a bad reputation-with the girls (i guess a good one with the guys, because they all seemed to like me...)
at some point i figured out that when you let a guy bang you right away, they have no respect for you and don't want to see you again. it seems so simple and common sense to me now, but back then i didn't get it.
staceyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 05:43 AM   #8
Yelof
neither here nor there

I went to a conservative boys catholic school, but I am straight and I have no sisters who might have helped make introductions. I almost didn't even have a conversation with a girl in my teenage years, I didn't kiss anyone or loose my virginity until I was 21, both things happened on the same day.

I often listen to peoples tales of teenage sexploits with much regret, and find it ironic that most people tell them regretfully!

Reminds me of an add (an add for what I can't remember) that used to be on UK tv, the camera zooms in on an old guy in a wheelchair and a caption introduces him as a former poet laurate or nobel prize winner and then the voice of a narrator asks him if he has any regrets from his long life and the old guy replies "yes I wish I had more sex"

Ah well no more sex for me now I guess, I'm married
Yelof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 05:50 AM   #9
Catwoman
stalking a Tom

"What the FUCK! You're in a threesome! What do you do now genius? Which one do you fuck? Come on, this isn't Penthouse! This is a dream and it's about to become a logistical nightmare! You really fucked yourself this time buddy."

lol. I have nearly had a threesome with two guys (everything but) and they seemed to love it (we didn't carry on because my best mate came in - ah the exhilaration of trying to 'clear up' in about 3 seconds before she walked in the door). It made me think though, how does the guy feel about the other guy? I didn't feel uncomfortable, because I was in control, but I imagine there must be status issues going on with the guys, and with a guy and two girls, he must feel under enormous pressure to be a sex god and satisfy them both. Would this pressure undermine the whole experience? For those who have had group sex, was it as good as the fantasy? Maybe there are some fantasies that should stay that way?
Old 05-18-2004, 06:07 AM   #10
vsp
Syndrome of a Down

Where's Frank when we need him?

"I'd like to have sex with two women at the same time, so that when I'm done they'll have someone to talk to." (from memory, it's in the cookie file somewhere)
vsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 09:26 AM   #11
godwulf
Coronation Incarnate

It's far easier, I believe, to get involved with things like that when you're younger - not only because you're more likely to have the physical attractiveness factor working for you, but I remember just being far less concerned about everything in general when I was that age (early 20s). I think somebody who is younger is less likely to worry about the possible consequences or implications of group sex, and just do it because it sounds like fun.

On the other hand, with life experience often comes a better sense of proportion and perspective, and some people no doubt begin shedding their sexual hangups as they get older and want to experience something like that before it's too late. Really, everybody's different, I guess...some people 'loosen up' as they get older, and others go the other way.

My one-time threesome happened five or six years ago, when I was in my mid-40s, and involved me with a couple. I guess like most real-life experiences, it didn't exactly live up to the fantasy in all aspects, but it was fun.

It really is one of those stereotypes that spring from truth, I think, that men - not every man, obviously, but men generally - tend to take sex far less 'seriously' than most women do. While I'm sure that there are women who are every bit as sexually uninhibited as any man, right here on this board (and by all means, contact me if you're ever in the Phoenix area ), I don't think that's the norm. I remember hitting puberty at 12 or so, and wondering why people didn't just go around having sex all the time; I guess I've learned and matured somewhat in the intervening 38 years...oh, bullshit, no I haven't...who am I kidding?
Old 05-18-2004, 12:43 PM   #12
cowhead
halve your cake and eat it too.

heh..

well.. uh.. suffice to say that in Kansas sometimes there isn't much to do besides get drunk and have deviant sex.. atleast when I was younger.. there was (and to the best of my knowledge still is.. although it's been a while since I've seen/talked to any of these people) a group of people who work in the downtown area who routinely engage in 'sex parties' whereas I discounted this for a while.. until one night after drinking too much and flirting with apparently one of them.. I was invited to said party.. and against my better judgement (it's hard to say NO to a beautiful woman who is..well....touching you in all the right places.. so off I went.. and well... it was interesting to say the least.. there were alot of people.. and lots of 'party favours' and then well.. suffice to say the next day I didn't feel the way I expected to... no 'wow I stuck my &*^% in 5 different women last night.. how cool is that?' feeling.. more like I had compromised myself and my basic belief system or just kind of 'dirty' (honestly I'm glad I did it, I got to do what most men fantasize about.. but it wasn't really satisfying).. heh.. maybe I am a lesbian trapped in a mans body.. NO NO don't get me wrong on that.. I like having a penis and I like being male.. I just tend to think I'm too emotional on some things.. maybe I ought not have said this.. oh well
Old 05-18-2004, 12:59 PM   #13
kerosene
Touring the facilities

Hmm...I picked the first option.

Not much else I can say. Never had the opportunity. I can't say I have strong feelings about it either way.

I do wonder, however, what a guy *does* with 2 women. Maybe the women are expected to *do* with each other, while the guy sort of half-assed participates...

I guess i could understand an orgy a little better, because there is at least a chance for equal representation between genders. For some reason that seems more fair with regard to the emotional aspect of it. I dunno, though.

Anyway, this is a hilarious thread. I hope it gets more responses.
kerosene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 01:07 PM   #14
lumberjim
I can hear my ears

Quote:
Originally posted by perth

I know this is "every guy's fantasy" but honestly, I don't know if I would be up for the task, and if so whether I would even enjoy it over the voice in my head screaming "What the FUCK! You're in a threesome! What do you do now genius? Which one do you fuck? Come on, this isn't Penthouse! This is a dream and it's about to become a logistical nightmare! You really fucked yourself this time buddy."

not a bad problem to have, imo. there are always toys. logistically, a girl,girl, boy threesome would work best if the girls were " friendly" with each other......a boy, boy, girl would be interesting too as long as you could trust the other guy not to try anything untoward. I agree with case....a 4some or more would be more fun and probably last a lot longer, too.
lumberjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2004, 01:12 PM   #15
SteveDallas
Your Bartender

Quote:
Originally posted by vsp
Where's Frank when we need him?

"I'd like to have sex with two women at the same time, so that when I'm done they'll have someone to talk to." (from memory, it's in the cookie file somewhere)
Oh yesss I remember that quote.. an all time Cellar Classic(tm)!
SteveDallas is offline   Reply With Quote